Sneeze Fetish Forum

Baniira~ art request?

Animeeze

i love your pictures of Anja. they are my favorite on this site! can i have of request of Anja being sneeze tortured? once again, great job!

:D Maybe Anya on all fours... firm boobs hanging ... butt in the air... ;) Sneezing madly.... :innocent:

Im sorry.... what were we talking about? :unsure: Whats my name? ;) WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?!? :wacko:

:bleh:

:twisted: Maybe Anya on all fours... firm boobs hanging ... butt in the air... :innocent: Sneezing madly.... B)

Im sorry.... what were we talking about? :laugh: Whats my name? :bleh: WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?!? :wacko:

:bleh:

:lmfao:

Sternuto you old perve :laugh::hug:

Damn it, why is it never me who has the good ideas? Definitely would like to see this.

A-All right. I guess I can draw that. It might take me a while to think of something, unless you mean tied up and tickled. I'd have to make it a bit 18+ if you want, with nudity. o_O;

But I'll draw it.

I almost didn't see this thread. ._.

Baniira, thanks for drawing the picture. But, I am still a pending member so I cannot PM you for the pic. Can you e-mail me the picture at ani_meeze@yahoo.com? thanks a lot for drawing it, you are now my favorite artist here! Thanks!!!

Archived