Sneeze Fetish Forum

Triple Hot Male Obs at Work

Sneesee

Tonight was a good night to return to work form my mini-vacation. :D First of all, Bill was there, and I was working in the department next to lumber. Yummy! So, the first half of the night, nothing much happened. Then, after 8pm, it was like all sneezes broke loose! :laugh:

I was standing in front of the millwork desk, not doing anything in particular. A couple of other associates were standing around, talking. Bil came walking towards me, with some wood trim pieces in one hand. As he walked, he slowed his step, and sneezed towards his shirt, "Eh-shuuu!" Being the observant fetishist that I am, I know that Bill doesn't usually stop at one, so I glued both eyes on him. He took another step, then faltered, and got that look, and it was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I mean, "pained expression" is the best way to describe how he looked at that moment. Then he drew in that last, desperate breath, and sneezed openly, a bit to the side "Heh-shuuuuuu!" I said immediately, "Bless you, Bill." He shook his head a bit, and muttered a thanks. These sneezes weren't really loud, or huge, or anything, but I got to see both of them from beginning to end, which was hawt! Then he asked me to spot for him on the forklift, and how could I refuse? (BTW, I think that's 30 and 31 now. He's a hot, sneezy boy, no?)

The second observation came from a customer, who was probably mid-late 20's. He was about 6'1", kind of stocky, but cute with glasses, and was walking around with his significant other. I didn't notice any rings, so I'm not sure if they were married. So, I first saw them in my department, when I asked them if they needed help finding anything. He kind of flicked the end of his nose with his index finger and said, "No, we're good, thanks." So, later on, I was spotting for Bill, and standing in front of a bunch of treated lumber. Mr. Customer was behind me, looking at some wood when all of a sudden, he let out this really wet sounding, "Heh-chissh!" And companion said nothing. Then, I was kind of watching him after that, and he thrust forward, incovered, with a second, louder, and wetter, "EH-CHUSSSH!" She didn't even turn around to ask if he was okay, or anything. I was bummed that his sneezes went unnoticed. Oh wait, they didn't, because I noticed them!!! :yes: Silly Sneesee! :laugh:

The last observastion came from a brand new associate, who I think I'm gonna like a whole lot. I only met him two weeks ago when he was training, and tonight he was finally on the floor for the first time! He and I have already started joking around, so I know he'll be fun to work with. He must be young, I'd say 24ish. And he's short, skinny, definitely Hispanic. He's got the lightest brown eyes, though, they are so nice looking! Oh, and his name is Nick. Anyway, I saw him in the breakroom, where he was complaining about being sick. (Collective AWWWWWWWW!) So, imagine how excited I was when I went up to the desk around closing time, and Nick was watching one of the cashier's close out her drawer. I happened to have my eye on him when he bent over, and covered his nose and mouth with two hands, prayer-style, and sneezed a really nice, masculine, "HUH-CHOOOOO!" A bunch of us said, "Bless you" in unison, but as I watched him, I knew there was another one coming (not sure how I knew that :innocent:) . The second sneeze damn near took him off his feet! It was much louder, and a lot more forceful than the first one. It suonded like, "HUH-AHHH-CHOOOOO!" And he made the "choo" part just a bit girly at the end. :) Well, that prompted everyone standing around to start making jokes. One guy said, "Sneezing like that means you should go home, no one wants you around!" Well, no one except me!!! :yes: I just joked with him and asked him not to touch anything, so no one else got sick. But then, y'all know I didn't really mean that, right? :yes:

So, yeah, nice triple play of some doubles tonight at work. Gosh, sometimes, I really love my job,a nd am kind of glad to be back. I wonder what the rest of the week has in store for me... :)

Keep them coming, Bill (and keep them coming Sneesee!)

Look forward to more of Nick too, who sounds a very gifted sneezer !

Then, after 8pm, it was like all sneezes broke loose! ;)

I was standing in front of the millwork desk, not doing anything in particular. A couple of other associates were standing around, talking. Bil came walking towards me, with some wood trim pieces in one hand. As he walked, he slowed his step, and sneezed towards his shirt, "Eh-shuuu!" Being the observant fetishist that I am, I know that Bill doesn't usually stop at one, so I glued both eyes on him. He took another step, then faltered, and got that look, and it was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I mean, "pained expression" is the best way to describe how he looked at that moment. Then he drew in that last, desperate breath, and sneezed openly, a bit to the side "Heh-shuuuuuu!" I said immediately, "Bless you, Bill." He shook his head a bit, and muttered a thanks. These sneezes weren't really loud, or huge, or anything, but I got to see both of them from beginning to end, which was hawt!

Wonderful. Lovely described as always. You're so good at that Sneesee baby. Makes us feel like we're seeing it through your eyes. Next best thing. :D

Oh man, those were amazing! Thanks for sharing those-seriously, they made my afternoon! You are so lucky to have such sneezy guys at work. By the way, thanks for taking "my" survey!

Awesome observation, Sneesee! :D I love reading your obs sooo much! Hope you get to see more from Nick, his sneezes sound wonderful.

Thank you lots for sharing this! ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, droolin!!!!!!!!!

One of the best parts of having to work a job, eh?

Ya, this Bill guy sounds so sexy!!!!!! :twisted: Lucky girl!!!!!11

Oh Snees, you wonderful wrongfun-reporter, you :twisted: Thanks for sharing a LOT of goodiness! Yes, Bill is a hot potato... and that Nick? Hmmmm, gimme soma dat, yes. :innocent:

(oh, this is my 1200th post, I believe. Whee-hoo!)

Archived