He's def. sick ;)

blndeangeloflve

Oh so, to go on with the wonderful night last night, M def. has a cold!!!

14 sneezes so far today!!! ahhhhhhhhhh, heaven is shining on me right now!!!

M called off work today because he was feeling under the weather. As he crawled back in bed this morning, he groans "ugggghhh I think I am getting a cold"

I brushed it off because I didn't want to get my hopes up, but he has been sneezing these desperate, wet, harsh sneezes all day. I had to go into work today at 3, but up until then I witnessed several wonderful "hhheehhhh....hehhhh...HHHEEAATTTCCHOOOOO's" before going in.

I was hoping that when I got back he was not going to be feeling 'all better,' which lucky for me, he wasn't.

I came home to the same sneezy M I left earlier. He has been sitting on the couch writing a paper while I was outside the apartment drinking a few beers with my gal pal K. He was intentional with leaving the window open as I got to hear, and bless, a good handful of additional wet sneezes. And, of course, I was telling K how M is all sick and such because he was making it apparent (for reasons only him and I know) that me and K hear his loud and desperate sneezes.

Ugh....I've been melting! This is def. second to the best, most sneeziest day I have ever experienced with him.

And, to top it all off, he has been very welcoming of any care and cuddling I have been willing to give him. It is so precious. The boy who NEVER gets sick *his words, not mine* is down with the sniffles and sneezes. I just want to eat him up! It's been so hard not to want to rip his clothes off and have my way with him (even though, I gave him his medicine earlier today) because I really have to work on this paper!

Ohhhhh this should make for a great rest of the night and hopefully a great day tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all enjoyed....Lord knows I have!

Well, it certainly makes for a few VERY enjoyable mental pictures :twisted: I'm sure he's glad he has such a caring, loving girlfriend to fuss over him while he's ill. :innocent:

Enjoy... and thanks for sharing!

Oh yes, I definitely enjoyed that. I would want to eat him up, too! Have fun with this-make the most of it. And thanks for the great obs!

I came home to the same sneezy M I left earlier. He has been sitting on the couch writing a paper while I was outside the apartment drinking a few beers with my gal pal K. He was intentional with leaving the window open as I got to hear, and bless, a good handful of additional wet sneezes. And, of course, I was telling K how M is all sick and such because he was making it apparent (for reasons only him and I know) that me and K hear his loud and desperate sneezes.

And, to top it all off, he has been very welcoming of any care and cuddling I have been willing to give him. It is so precious. The boy who NEVER gets sick *his words, not mine* is down with the sniffles and sneezes. I just want to eat him up! It's been so hard not to want to rip his clothes off and have my way with him (even though, I gave him his medicine earlier today) because I really have to work on this paper!

Hope you all enjoyed....Lord knows I have!

Of course I enjoyed that, how could I NOT enjoy it? That is just the most wonderful thing to happen! I mean, I feel bad that he's sick (sort of), but I'm so THRILLED for you, blnde!

Leaving the window open was brilliant!! So you got to hear each and every luscious sneeze!

And that part about how he NEVER gets sick, it's just too adorable! It reminds me of a friend I used to have, and when I got to witness his first cold, he claimed the same thing. Only he ended up being sick three more times after that, all in the span of a year. It's so cute how they *think* they are invincible. :innocent:

I bet you are taking such great care of him, and that's part of why he's so receptive to your cuddling and stuff. You are a lucky woman, and I hope you are in for more sneezes today!!! :twisted:

ahhhhhhhhh today might yeild another great day....walked out of the shower behind him and got two more delicious sneezes!!!!

:twisted: this is the best kind of torture....i dont want to leave him for a second!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhh today might yeild another great day....walked out of the shower behind him and got two more delicious sneezes!!!!

:twisted: this is the best kind of torture....i dont want to leave him for a second!!!!!!

I don't blame you one bit! Do you have to go to work today? I hope not!!

Oh dear god!!!!!!!!! Today is day 2 of M's sneezy cold and I am just shy of saying this is better than "the day." Two days of sneezing round the clock, just like clockwork. I feel like a lost puppy....I catch myself always trying to be where he is at not to miss another of his f**ken amazing sneezes.

GOd, I have been the biggest mess...a freaken wreck...cant think, cant concentrate...dear god.....I was counting since we woke up, and stopped after lunch. I couldnt even keep track of all his sneezes today (trust me, I tried to recollect them all during class tonight, but was of no luck).

Im dying. Totally a big ball of horny, wet, crazy sexually tense woman. Freakin had to change panties twice....WTF! TORTURE!!!!!!!!! Totally just want to have a big crazy sex-driven orgy right now----perfectly welcoming invitations!!! That is how absolutely ridiculous this has been for me today!

I wish I could just tell you all in words how I feel right now because this is BLOWING MY FUCKEN MIND. Unreal....

Oh, and I begged him to post an obs about all his sneezes because I prolly missed a good half of them being in class and at meetings today, so, maybe with a lil more begging he will---I would love to read how he describes this whole blasted situation. :lol:

okay....must......do.......paper......for.....class........

dammit!

Archived