Careful with that pepper. (F)

WLF2226

Well, this happen 2 months ago, I went with a friend to eat out, the restaurant was almost empty so I sugested her to give a try to her sneezes (she finds sneezing funny) so I took a pepper shaker near her nose

87f88f7e.jpg

but she didn't sneeze at all, anyway we decided to leave that.

Later night she asked me if I could teach her to drive (she has her license, but can't drive, not a rare thing here in Mexico :twisted: ) we went to a parking lot but there a sneeze fit attack her B)

a92a2144.jpg

All went fine anyway, but she has to learn to hold her sneezes while driving :innocent:

She tried to hold her sneeze, but she closed her eyes in the process, notice that I was more occuped shoting the camera than watching where we were going :lol:

b18ef24a.jpg

This was taken when she parked the vehicle

She let you put YOUR finger under her nose!?!?! :D DAMN thats sexy! :D

Where are these girls around HERE? :yes:

Well, this happen 2 months ago, I went with a friend to eat out, the restaurant was almost empty so I sugested her to give a try to her sneezes (she finds sneezing funny) so I took a pepper shaker near her nose

Seriously cute. Post more if you can please!

webmeistro

Oh, you only have to make a test of knowlege of the Trafic Laws to get one here in Mexico, no driving skills are necesary :D:yes:

Very nice indeed but now I'm intrigued. If she can't drive, how did she get her license? That just doesn't make sense. :twisted:

My mum has a license, but I firmly believe she can't drive :unsure: She's in 4th gear by the time she's at the end of the drive... and her car fills the drive...

I'm planing to see her at weekend, hopefully we could enjoy more pic's, even a Video could be cool, isn't it ^^

• 7 months later...

The first pictures aren't loading.... Did I miss them?!?? :-(

I'm planing to see her at weekend, hopefully we could enjoy more pic's, even a Video could be cool, isn't it ^^

YES PLEASE DO COME BACK WITH VIDEO AND MORE PICTURES :-D and this time PM me with it goes live for god sake :-) (please)

Many thanks to you both ;-)

Archived