Mmmmm, Sneezy Boy-Male obs

Sneesee

I'm kidding about being in love, but I may have a serious case of lust after work last night. :P It all started as I headed towards the time clock...

The breakroom is towards the back of the store, right next to the lumber department. As I was just about to walk through the doorway, to my left I heard a very familiar, loud, and somehwat girly sound, "HEH-SHIIIEEEEWWW!" I knew it was Bill immediately, so I paused and waited for number two. A second, louder, and even more girly sounding "HEH-AAASSSHHHHHHUUUUUUU!" came about ten seconds later. I walked to the end of the aisle and peeked around, and Bill was stacking some lumber with this other guy, who of course, commented on Bill's sneezes. He said, "Damn, those were loud, man!" Bill just smiled. Of course, in my mind, I figured, Bill waited for me to get here, just so he would sneeze like that! It was like a gift, just for me! :drool:

Well, Bill wasn't at all done for the evening. I'd love to know what it is that's made him so sneezy all week. Maybe it's the change in the weather, and how dusty his job is. All I know is, I'm reaping the benefits!! So, later on, a bunch of people were on break, and I needed something to drink. Bill was sitting in the breakroom, and once I came in, we all started joking around, having a good time. Then, I got a call that there was a customer at my desk. :) So, just as I was leaving the breakroom, I hear a softer, much more scaled down sneze, but knew it was Bill from the sound of it. So, again, I stopped in the doorway and waited for about twenty seconds, and heard an even softer, "Ushhhhuuuuuu!" I sighed, because I missed seeing them, but they were very nice to hear. And I'm loving the different ways Bill sneezes, sometimes loud and obnoxious, sometimes very understated. Yummy variations!!!

So, I went back to "work" and was at my desk for awhille, when I got another nice little surprise. The big, girly-type sneeze came back for a brief visit. I saw Bill over by the pro area, which was a couple of aisles away from me. And at one point, I heard him sneeze, "ASSSHHHIIEEEWWWW!" I simply smiled and thought, "Wow, that's five so far tonight!"

But wait, he wasn't quite done! I was talking to a friend of mine (who knows about my fetish), when Bill was walking through the aisle next to me. Again, Bill made his sneeze sound loud and girly, "HA-SSHHHIIIEWW!" And I got a smile from my friend, while I stopped talking and waited for another one. Several seconds later, I got it, but it was a much softer, more masculine, "HEH-SHHUUUUUUU!" I tole my friend, "Excuse me for a moment." I picked up my portabel phone and dialed Bill's number. I couldn't let the night finish up without saying something to this man who sneezed all night long!!! He picked up with his usual, "Yes, ma'am?" I said, "Bless you, sneezy boy!" He laughed and said thanks. Of course, my friend asked if Bill knew about my fetish, and I said, "Not yet." I said I wasn't sure if I would tell him or not. I suppose if the time is right, I will eventually. But, for now, I totally love getting his frequent sneezes!

That was 7 sneezes last night, so I believe that Bill is up to 40 now, since I've met him! ROWR! Yeah, I'm seriously in lust with him! :drool:

Several seconds later, I got it, but it was a much softer, more masculine, "HEH-SHHUUUUUUU!" I tole my friend, "Excuse me for a moment." I picked up my portabel phone and dialed Bill's number. I couldn't let the night finish up without saying something to this man who sneezed all night long!!! He picked up with his usual, "Yes, ma'am?" I said, "Bless you, sneezy boy!" He laughed and said thanks.

That was such a great obs. This guy is sneeze gold. How cute you blessed him and called him sneezy boy. Absolutely adorable. Can't wait to hear more from this gem. :)

That is so HOT!!!!!! 7 from the hottie Bill!!!!!!! Thats insane! I would have been so incredibly distracted!

Way to go on the phone call...I LOVE IT! Brilliant. I wouldnt have the guts to do that, but I love that you did! How clever and absolutely adorable of you!

I love guys that can change their sneezes...variety is the spice of life :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

love it, love it, love it! Thanks for making my morning a little brighter babe!

Yes, Bill does get more and more interesting as he goes on.

But what's this "girly" ending to his sneezes ? Just having fun with them?

Yes, Bill does get more and more interesting as he goes on.

But what's this "girly" ending to his sneezes ? Just having fun with them?

Honestly, depending on what he's doing and who's standing around, I do think he likes to play it up a little and have fun with them. Not really sure until I confess my fetish and then ask him, right? :)

Archived