Sneeze Fetish Forum

My first obs ever, please be nice!

Glowie

Okay, so I've seen my new boyfriend get a little sneezy a few times over the two months we've been dating, but today was a different story!

I was jolted awake this morning by a really harsh stifle from him (don't ask how a stifle can be harsh, but it was!). I pretended to still be asleep, but kept my eyes open a little in case any more came. I was rewarded a few seconds later when he let loose with two more stifles one after the other. Then he quietly got up, and as he left the room he looked like he was trying to hold them back. As soon as he shut the door and went into the other room, I heard him sneeze twice more, "Heh-chush! Heh-chussh!". Really nice wet ones. It was then that I realised he was stifling and holding back cause he didn't want to wake me, what a sweetie! :sleep2:

After a while I got up, and we basically spent the day just parked in front of the TV (he was a bit hung over!). I could tell something was bothering his nose cause he kept sniffing and rubbing at it. Then suddenly he stifled again, and I blessed him, but he wasn't done, "Heh-chuu!... Heh-chush! Heh-chussh! Hah-shooo!". I stupidly patted him on the back as he got up to blow his nose, because I was in my own personal heaven and didn't know what else to do! Lol.

He kept having little fits like this all through the morning, and spent a lot of the rest of the time rubbing at his nose with a tissue. The last fit he had before he took me home sounded more desperate, "Ha-CHUSH! Hah-SSHOO! Hah-CHUSSH!", then he kind of made a frustrated sound and said, "ugh, why do I keep sneezing?". Then when he was driving me home he sneezed one more time, "Heh-CHUU!" and said, "Oh no, not again!" (I was thinking, "Yes, please again!" lol). But he didn't, much to my disappointment.

But at least now I've got an idea of what it's like when he gets allergies, and I like it a lot! My only problem is how awkward I feel; because of my fetish I feel embarrassed to acknowledge his discomfort, so aside from saying "Bless you" every now and then I kind of pretend I'm ignoring his sneezing, which I hope he doesn't take offence to! As I mentioned in another thread this is the first time I've dated someone who's prone to sneeziness, so I don't know how to deal with it just yet. Lol. :(

Awww, really cute obs! Keep us posted on his allergies. You're lucky to have a bf who sneezes so much. I wouldn't worry about feeling awkward, he probably won't notice - people with the fetish don't attach as much importance to sneezing (obviously), so what might seem quite conspicuous to us can just pass them by completely. At least you can bless him, there's a lot of people on here (including me) who can't bless people at all when they sneeze.

At least you can bless him, there's a lot of people on here (including me) who can't bless people at all when they sneeze.

I used to be like this until quite recently; it's only a new thing I've been able to do for the past year or so when I realised that people might think I'm rude if I don't! Hehe. So now I make myself do it, even though it does make me feel uncomfortable.

And thanks for your kind response, I never thought I would post anything of my own here, but I hope to do more in the future. :sleep2:

Awwww, that sounds completely adorable! And since most people do kind of ignore sneezing, you shouldn't worry. At least you can say "Bless You." Lots of people can't do it! I loved the one when he was driving you home, very cute! Thanks for sharing. :sleep2:

Super cute!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! I love reading relationship obs...they are so much more fulfilling then random peoples

Thanks agian

Wow, that is a fantastic first obs! Really, it was awesome. I love how you patted him on the back; I would do that, too. And I think I would also feel kind of embarrassed like that if I had a boyfriend. I've never had one, so witnessing one's sneezing would probably make me uncomfortable and excited at the same time. Aw, he just sounds so cute!

Lovely obs. I like the secret obsing while pretending to be asleep.

I suspect that if you've managed to start blessing you will soon be able to follow that up with other remarks; or perhaps he will even reply to the bless you and give you a chance to do some sneezy talk. If you bless every time you can just throw in something as banal as "Have you finished?" at some point.

Aww, I especially loved how he was trying not to wake you up in the morning. Sneezy AND sweet! You lucky girl! Thanks for sharing!

OOOOh! Lovely first obs. Sneezing in bed...nice! :twisted:

Wonderful obs. What a sweetie that he was stifling as to not wake you. I also love it when people comment on their own sneezing. In his case, questioning out loud why he's so sneezy. That's just great. :blink:

Eeeeee... I know EXACTLY what you mean about the awkwardness and the half-ignoring of those sneezes you SO DON'T want him to know you're enjoying SO MUCH :) (am I making any sense?)

A delightful observation, thanks for sharing! And don't worry, eventually you'll find THE way to deal with the awkwardness, especially if he's going to have any more of those fittish days. :blink: And we're all here to support you getting to terms with it!

:hug: Maru

Awww, lucky you! That sounds wonderful :) This obs is totally yummy, thanks a lot for sharing with us!

Archived