Sneeze Fetish Forum

Neighbor (Apartment) obs (f)

jgj5480

So I there are a bunch of apartments in my building....nothing like a skyscraper but anyways. I was getting to my apartment and one of my neighbors had her door open (I think due to her cooking since I could really smelly good food cooking). Anyways it's not a bad neighborhood or anything so we can keep our doors open and not have to worry.

Anyways as I was climbing the stairs I hear a very cute Up-shea sounding sneeze. Probably 5-7 seconds later up-shea, then I was like they are interesting sounding sneezes so I just froze near her door and listend. A third comes along about 5-7 seconds sounding pretty much the same up-shheeaa but with a bit more power behind it.

Now at this point I'm trying to just imagine what she's doing and looking like when she's letting these wonderful sneezes out. I pretended to make up that she was in her kitchen working with spices and such and they had just got in the air and made their way into her nose. At this point I waited her typical 5-7 seconds but didn't hear a 4th sneeze but I was just thought she sounded like the type who once started sneezing, it would take her several more sneezes to get the tickle out and satisfy her. Well at about 15 seconds later I hear a completely different sneeze from her...one that I can't type but it wasn't loud but it sounded as if more of her sneeze came out of her nose than her throat if you know what I'm talking about. I was suprised by this completely different sneeze. However, it must have done the trick since I listend for another minute or so but no sneezes.

I can't picture what she looks like but I know she's probably in her late 20's/early 30's. If she didn't have her door open I would never have heard her sneezes as they are pretty low volume. Yet still very cute. I so wanted to bless her!

Lamborghini
Yet still very cute. I so wanted to bless her!

There there! :P I know how you must have felt baby my man.

Lamborghini

Yet still very cute. I so wanted to bless her!

You should have. Her door was open after all. :blink:

Archived