Sneeze Fetish Forum

Powerful sneezing episodes in coffee shop (f)

colorado198219

I went to a coffee shop yesterday and sat down to read my book. There was a women in her early 20s studying. She was about 5'7, 135 lbs with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyway, as she was studying the sun seemed to be peaking in and out. I dont know if this was causing her intense episode that follows are not though.

Anyway, after 15 minutes sitting there reading I hear a very loud slightly-drawn out "HHHHHHHAAAAAAESSSSSHHHH" her body literally trembled from the intensity of the sneeze.

She launched nearly a foot forward from the intensity of her amazingly loud sneeze. Just after that she did another powerful "HHHHHHAAAAAAEEEEEESHHHHHH" another extremely intense sneeze that her body entire body shook forward from the intensity of her sneeze.

About 10 minutes later she did another "HHHHHHHAAAAAEEEEESSSSHHHH" basically she shook forward from the intensity of her powerful sneeze once again. I saw the look on her face when the sneeze was orginated and it was a look I have never ever seen on anyones face. I cant even describe the expression on her face though when she was about to sneeze it was amazing :innocent: Right after her first sneeze came on a 2nd powerful sneeze "HHHHHAAAAEEESHHHH" . Anyway, she was like oh well who cares I guess and let go another loud "HHHHHHAAAEEESSSHHH" sound sneeze which once again her whole body shook from the intensity of her sneeze.

She sneezed a total of 5 extremely intense sneezes with-in a half hour.

That is awesome! That is all I can say with those obs! :wub:

I totally agree! I LOVE women who sneeze like that! The one detail you left out, however, was whether or not she covered her sneezes. Can you imagine being in the line of fire if she didn't?

:innocent:

That is awesome! That is all I can say with those obs! :D

I totally agree! I LOVE women who sneeze like that! The one detail you left out, however, was whether or not she covered her sneezes. Can you imagine being in the line of fire if she didn't?

:innocent:

Now there's a thought. Those types of sneezes usually have delicious spray behind them. Especially if they are as large as you say. :wub::bleh::bleh::drool:

No she did not cover the sneezes! She seemed to not care if the whole place heard those amazingly intense sneezes.

I almost think she was proud of her loud sneeze, because she did nothing to stifle it. She just let that sneeze go and wasnt ashamed of it thats for sure

Ive seen some intense, powerful sneezes in the past year, the women who worked at another coffee shop had very intense sneezes. But this womens sneezes were even more intense.

I was actually suprised her head didnt bop the book she was studying from the intensity of one of her sneezes. Her head basically went all the way back and she almost hit the book she was studying with at the very end of one her uncontrollably loud and powerful sneezes

wow great obs...sounds like a triple I witnessed this past saturday night....I'll get to posting the details later

Archived