Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request - sneezy Sonic and Tails from Sonic The Hedgehog

lolerskates

Not nearlys as weird as you'd think. There're more than a few members who'd second that request :blush:

Me being one of them. :P Anyone willing to try this?

OHHH! I used to be obsessed with drawing Sonic and Tails back in the day. (Remember the very first video game? Remember?) And I love sneezing cartoon animals, oh yes I do.

So I'm thinking of taking this one up. Do you have anything in mind, or will you be happy with any general sneezing ideas?

I thin it would be great if any of our talented artists could draw some sneeze art with Sonic and Tails (I'm wierd, sorry)

Mayyybe I could draw it, but I've never drawn any character from Sonic before, so I need to practice a little bit :blink:

That could be rather cute, now that I think of it.

Thank you!

Just use you best judgement I guess. It would be cool if there were a few different sketches/comics (whichever you prefer to draw). Athough I do think It would be very cute if in one of them, Sonic and Tails are trying to hide and Tails accidently tickles Sonic's nose with one of his Tails.

OHHH! I used to be obsessed with drawing Sonic and Tails back in the day. (Remember the very first video game? Remember?) And I love sneezing cartoon animals, oh yes I do.

So I'm thinking of taking this one up. Do you have anything in mind, or will you be happy with any general sneezing ideas?

Thank you!

Just use you best judgement I guess. It would be cool if there were a few different sketches/comics (whichever you prefer to draw). Athough I do think It would be very cute if in one of them, Sonic and Tails are trying to hide and Tails accidently tickles Sonic's nose with one of his Tails.

Archived