Sneeze Fetish Forum

i think my man is getting a little cold

Guest ilovelamp2

Guest ilovelamp2

he's been so sneezy the last few days, it's so cute. every hour or so he'll sneeze a double and occasionally a really big strong sounding single. i can tell his sneezes are a lot louder/stronger than usual so i think he's def getting a cold. good for me bad for him :blink:

he has been so sniffly too, it's the cutest thing. last night he pretty much was sneezing every half hour to an hour in doubles and i was lying next to him watching tv w/my head on his chest the whole time. omg i was dying! Heh haaah haaaaaaeschooo! he always has the hitching breaths before each sneeze! i love it! he even had a couple false starts which was totally hot! i looked up at him once cuz his breath kept hitching and he sat there w/the stuck sneeze expression on his face for a few seconds, then said "thought i was gonna sneeze but i lost it" i was like kfjkallkdksjs ahhhhh! SO HOT!! I hope the sneezes keep coming tonight :)

Awww, so cute! Enjoy his cold as much as you can, which it already sounds like you are. And thanks for sharing! :blink:

he has been so sniffly too, it's the cutest thing. last night he pretty much was sneezing every half hour to an hour in doubles and i was lying next to him watching tv w/my head on his chest the whole time. omg i was dying! Heh haaah haaaaaaeschooo! he always has the hitching breaths before each sneeze! i love it! he even had a couple false starts which was totally hot! i looked up at him once cuz his breath kept hitching and he sat there w/the stuck sneeze expression on his face for a few seconds, then said "thought i was gonna sneeze but i lost it" i was like kfjkallkdksjs ahhhhh! SO HOT!! I hope the sneezes keep coming tonight :blink:

What a wonderful obs. Poor thing that he's sick, but you are a lucky gal indeed. :)

Guest ilovelamp2

the sneezes have started to wear off since yeseterday!! :twisted: He sneezed a really cute double this morning though. one nice sneeze, "haaechoo!" then the second was coming and he inhaled "hep" and it didnt come out, then it built up 2 seconds later again and came out. Adorable!

Archived