Lily Allergies

Liam of Rock

Okay,

My mum's friend came to stay this week and, cos she's a florist, she bought these liles for my mum. Lilies REALLY get to me. I woke up sniffly and thought I had a cold, so I went downstairs to get a hot drink. Halfway down the stairs my nose went crazy and, after a bit of rubbing and a few sniffles I sneezed, a really wet triple. I blew my nose and went into the kitchen.

My poor nose felt like it was on fire the moment I went through the door. Anyone who has really bad allergies will understand how it feels. I sneezed eight (yes EIGHT) times in a row and ran back upstairs with my nose streaming.

I've been sneezing all day and I just can't get the pollen out of my nose. My nose is bright red but luckily it isn't sore (benefits of using a hankie instead of tissues), but it's running so much I've got snot all over my face. I've sneezed about a dozen times writing this out and I'm totally miserable. Just thought I'd share.

By the way, my friend rang up today. We were just chatting and she suddenly said "Hold on, I have to sneeze". There must be a law against such cute little squeaks (kind of like ha-cheew but really high-pitched).

I wish others realised how much nicer hankies can be for your nose. I'd love to know have you alwayss used them? As you're only 18 it's soooo rare I think. Maybe like me your a honker who blows holes in tissues!

Nice obs

HH

Thanks Dawnie, I'm feeling a bit better now the flowers have gone.

Ooh, sounds rough. Throw the fucking flowers out!

Isn't there some sort of connection between lily allergies and rare beauty? Though I think that's only for women.

Ah, lilies! Mmmmm, polleny. I mean the tiger lilies, not the funeral type. In fact, I think they're the only flowers that have ever made me sneeze, and that was only because I had a sneezy cold.But I ramble.

Nice obs. Hope you feel better now.

gah. I abhor lilies for this very reason. Easter Lilies are the worst for some reason.

Hnnghh, I'm sorry you had to suffer, but the mental picture your observation provides is nothing short of hot and enjoyable... :drool:

Good thing for you that the flowers've gone... good thing for us they made you sneeze like crazy first... Ehm, did you hear anything?

:D

Thanks Dawnie, I'm feeling a bit better now the flowers have gone.

Glad to hear it. :drool:

Sounds pretty miserable for you, but thanks for sharing with us. :drool: Hope you're feeling much better.

I wish others realised how much nicer hankies can be for your nose. I'd love to know have you alwayss used them? As you're only 18 it's soooo rare I think. Maybe like me your a honker who blows holes in tissues!

Nice obs

HH

I don't blow holes in tissues, but tissues tickle my nose when I'm allergic and make me sneeze more. I haven't always used them, but I've only recently started to get allergies badly.

Hnnghh, I'm sorry you had to suffer, but the mental picture your observation provides is nothing short of hot and enjoyable...

Glad you enjoyed it. I love it when people think I'm hot. I'll keep you posted, I'll be cleaning my room out in a day or so. Lots of dust :drool: .

Archived