Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comics, maybe?

Guest Haruko

Guest Haruko

So, as I posted about before, I've been busy with school things. :lol: Taking breaks in between, my brain is too dead, and my patience-level is too low, to do a complete drawing. (I mean, non-fetish)

My point? I have been drawing comics instead. Fetish-linked ones, yes. :blushing: I'm posting here instead of using the image itself, because:

1.) The layout will be probably confusing if you don't read manga-styled things

2.) They fit a "shallow-and-fun" genre. I mean by this that there isn't a good story or anything of the like... just sneezing, really. :lol: Maybe it doesn't matter.

3.) My camera is S*T*I*L*L giving me troubles. :D I need to be at home alone to use our old scanner, I think...

No worries, I will probably post eventually in any case. :drool: However, my main reason for posting this is that I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested to see something specific in a comic format? Specific situations, characters from specific series... my study-break-comics have become repetitive, so if you have input / requests, yell them out here. :omg:

I don't know how reliable I can be with this, mainly for bad technology's sake, but I thought it would be worth mentioning.

See you~

There was this one fic I wrote a while back. I'd love to see it done in some kind of doujinshi format, if it's not too difficult for you.

Oohhh, I'd LOVE to see some comics! There are all too few sneeze fetishy comics out there. :D

If you could draw one with a male sneezing from allergies that would be so awesome, I'd be forever thankful :lol: I don't really care what character it is, as long as he's hot :drool: And...long, torturous build-ups are always nice :lol:

Archived