Sneeze Fetish Forum

I've never seen anything like it (F)

Merteuil

Yesterday afternoon in one of my classes a girl had a sneezing fit like nothing I'd ever witnessed before. She's 23 or so with a round, pale face, and very long light brown hair. She's slender and about 5'6". I've seen her sneeze before, and it's always in multiples, but this was incredible. We were taking a test, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her waving her hand next to her face. I glanced at her, and saw a pained look on her face. A few minutes later, she let loose with these little machine-gun sneezes. "a-CHO! a-CHO! ahh-ahh-CHOO! a-CHO!" All in all, she sneezed 23 times like that with NO PAUSE. Many people blessed her after that, but you could tell that they were in awe.

WOW! Pretty amazing! I knew a couple of girls from high school that sneezed like that. Thanks for telling us about it. :drool:

Lamborghini

Uhm....how come you GIRLS know GIRLS who sneeze like that and I'm..... :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing. B)

Lamborghini

That is certainly something new. It's amazing how many different kinds of sneezes there are. :)

My husband sneezes like that! I have heard him sneeze up to 40 times before in a row. He was exhausted after he finished though. I was thinking "Awww man, you're done?" LOL. He has horrible allergies. Bad for him, but good for me!!!! :)B):blushing::hug:

GREAT OBS!!!!! i remember a few girls that sneezed like that back in school...one of my favs as well....oh hell any multiple sneezer is on of my favs...LOL

Many people blessed her after that, but you could tell that they were in awe.

Haha. I like that. And what a thing to have witnessed. But most of all, it's nice to see you Merteuil. :(

Archived