Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Gundam Wing fic?

Quite Contrary

Could someone who is gifted with being able to write (aka: not me :blushing: ) please write a DuoxHeero or QuatrexTrowa fic? From Gundam Wing. It doesn't matter which is sneezing. Either would be fine. B)

Or both :)

Yum. I haven't watched Gundam Wing since, like, Junior High, but am always up for hot young pilots getting it on. Or sneezing. You know. Whichever.

I'll have to bone up on my feel for the series a little, then I might try :q You really have no preference?

I have no preference, just those pairings. WuFei, Treize and Zechs don't really do anything for me, but I am IN LOVE with Quatre/Trowa and Duo/Heero. All of them are amazing. :(

If you would that would be AMAZING!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou to anyone who will write this. :(

See, Treize and Zechs were my favorites. Mrrrowl. But I'm fond of all of them, so I'll play around and see what I come up with. No guarantees on speed, though. College gets in the way and stuff >:[

I have one I'm working on, and its Duo and Heero.

Duo falls into the icy cold water, gets a cold and Heero is taking care of him ^^ well you can figure out the rest ;)

Duo with a cold and Heero taking care of him. Yummy ;) What could be better? No, really. What could be better? Mmm. Can't wait to read it.

Actually, I found a bunch of sneezefics about them some years ago (in other words, I have no clue where to find them :wub: )

The headlines for the fics was like "Allergies: *the sneezers name*", and yes, there was shounen ai in it :lol:

Oh yeah! I saw those just the other day. They were awesome. The sneezes weren't spelled out but they still rocked. Yum.

Oh, yeah, oops. Um, where is the preview? Sorry, I spaced on putting this in my last post. :heart:

Archived