Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezing fit in the library stacks (self, F)

Lulu

I went to the library stacks to search some materials for my study.

There is one of the dusty place in the campus. There are so many books and not many users. When I go into there, I make sneezing at once. Normally I have sneezing fits in there and I let out sneezing continuous even after I leave the library.

I was in stacks and shortly I felt my nose began tickling. The tickles came into back to my nose and… “Huh,huh, haaa-chew!” I exploded the first one to kick out dusts. Soon my nose twitched again and my breathing hitched, too. I inhaled and exhaled rapidly few times and then I gave 3-4 sneezing in a raw. “Hah, hah, hah, hachoo! Hatchoo! Haaahchooo!!”

After then, I gripped a sneezing fit as usual. I really hate to sneeze in public and when I can’t repress sneezing in public, I give it politely into my hands or a handkerchief. However, that time, I didn’t see anyone in stacks. Besides I was so busy to search books and brought them. So I let sneezing in the air. Of course, I tried that I don’t sneeze on materials. I just made sneezing turning my face away from shelves.

About 20 minutes or so, I worked there with lots of loud sneezing, sniffing, false starts and some coughing. It was a really hard work.

At last, I brought up a heap of books in my both arms. I moved with books and I felt my nose irritant once again. At first, I tried “Don’t Sneeze”, because both my hands were engaged with books and the books were in the tip of my nose. I knew my face twisted and I had a very sneezy (pre-sneeze) face. I stopped walking, my mouth was half-opened and I made hitching breathe. I hold about 2 minutes with building up, and after all I LOST.

I made some violent hitched breathe. Quickly I turned my head to side and gave a formidable sneezing. "Haaatchoooo!" Another 3 sneezing came following loudly, too. I staggered a little bit, because of the weight of books and the sneezing force. Anyway, I managed and looked up my face. Then I noticed a boy (around my age) was standing, few steps away from me!

It is certain that he saw my pre-sneeze expression. He blessed me friendly, and I blushed and thanked. Then he said, “You’ve been sneezing this half an hour, haven’t you? You seem to have a bad dust allergy.”

I blushed violently. I believed that no one was in there. But he was, before I came in! And he’s heard all of my sneezing and my pre-sneeze face! I was so embarrassed!

Lulu ☆≡(>。<)atchoo

Bless you! I'm sorry you felt so embarrassed, but I must admit I would have loved to have been in that library with you. But then, knowing how sensitive I am to dust, there would have been two sneezers in the library! In any event, please let us know about your next visit there! :)

Maybe he was busy ejoying it if he stayed listening for half an hour - like any sensible person would! :)

You shouldn't be embarrassed - it sounds too lovely for words....and he might have been chatting you up. B)

Lamborghini
Bless you! I'm sorry you felt so embarrassed, but I must admit I would have loved to have been in that library with you.

Me too, me too! :(

Lamborghini

That is a beautiful self obs, and as others have said, perhaps it will encoursage you not to be so embarrassed that you got such a good reaction, and from someone who had heard all your sneezes,and probably enjoyed them all too.

Bless you! I'm sorry you felt so embarrassed, but I must admit I would have loved to have been in that library with you. But then, knowing how sensitive I am to dust, there would have been two sneezers in the library!

In that case, I wish I had been there as well. :D

Archived