Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Power- Male Obs

Sneesee

Okay, after chatting with a friend yesterday, I thought I might practice willing people to sneeze at work last night. Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of men that caught my fancy that I wished to try it on until later in the evening. I was covering the service desk, because the associate needed to go to the bathroom, and I happened to notice a guy over in the paint department looking at samples. Form the side and back, he looked like he might be good-looking. He had a nice, strong build, and sandy blond hair. I was intrigued. Then, he started to walk away from paint, and I thought for a moment he was going to come over to my desk to ask a question. As soon as I saw his face, I thought, "What a hunk." He had these deeep blue eyes, and a somewhat small but nicely sculpted nose. He was walking past my desk, when my mind just threw in the thought, "He should sneeze before he leaves." So, I watched him, and just as he was gettin past my desk, he sniffed once, paused a step, brought his right hand in a fist towards his nose, and sneezed a perfect, "Ehchooooo!" He sniffed again and then walked out the door. The funny thing was, I thought about it, and wanted him to sneeze, but I only said it to myself once, and didn't even concentrate on it that hard. I must keep working on that! :) Would be really cool if I could figure that out and use it, right?

Wow! I can't believe you can will people to sneeze. I wish I could do that! I love how you described his nose...sounds so hot. Great obs!

This is awesome. Hell stanger things in this world have happened. Why couldn't our Sneesee be "the one" with the power. :(

LOL...Couldn't think of a more appropriate person to have that power dear! Though with great power comes great responsibility! :( Be worthy of that responsibility grasshopper! :(

Ha Ha! How awesome is that?! Hopefully this "power" will continue ... as dom said you are a very appropriate person to have such a trait. Handle it well ...

Archived