Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mmmmmmm, yummy male obs

Sneesee

I've got to admit, I'm one lucky lady when I get to work with Bill. I was kind of wondering about this last night, because I guess when he started working there, I was always up at the service desk, and never close enough to lumber to hear his marvelous sneezes. Now that I've been spending much more time closer to his department, I've gotten more than my fair share of obs, especially this week and last week. I mean, I think I got at least one sneeze every night I've worked with him, usually more.

So, last night, it was another night where I was busy from the minute I walked in the door. I guess with the nicer weather, people are thinking about doors and windows. Makes sense. And at one point, I was looking for one of the guys in lumber, not neccessarily Bill, but one of the strapping young men to help me with some paneling. As I was walking, I heard a very familiar double sneeze come from the pro-desk area. And it was very loud! "HEH-ASSSSHHHUUUUU! EHSHHUUUUUUUUU!" I was kind of far away, but when I looked down the aisle, I happened to see Scott laughing at Bill and his loud sneezes. :D It was almost as if Bill exaggerated them because he had an "audience." Not that I care in the slightest!

Later on in the evening, Bill was walking past my department, and when he was just out of my sight, I got another little treat. The next round of his sneezes were much softer than the earlier ones. I took a nice deep breath as I heard Bill go, "HEH-SHHHHHHAAAAA! EH-SHHHHHAAAAA!" There was a slight, maybe five second pause, and then a third and final sneeze, "HEH-SHHUUUUUUUUU!" I got five lovely Bill sneezes in one night!! (Bill count: 48 sneezes. I'm in Heaven!!!! :innocent: )

What a wonderful sneezer he sounds like. Is he the only one at this point that doesn't know about your fondness (to say the least :innocent: ) for sneezes? Also, have you been showing off your tattoo to many people yet? :D

What a wonderful sneezer he sounds like. Is he the only one at this point that doesn't know about your fondness (to say the least :innocent: ) for sneezes? Also, have you been showing off your tattoo to many people yet? :D

He's one of a few that doesn't know yet. And he hasn't asked to see the tattoo, so I haven't shown him. And I have shown it to a few people, some who don't know about the fetish, but they still haven't asked what "Bless You" means yet!!! :rolleyes:

Archived