Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick again

Guest sneezgrrl

Guest sneezgrrl

Ugh, I cant believe this but I am sick AGAIN! Everyone at work has been sniffling and coughing lately. The other day I woke up with a scratchy throat, but it didnt really get any worse - just kind of stayed a little scratchy for the next 2 days. Then last night I sneezed once or twice and started feeling a little stuffy. I wasnt sure if it was something in the air or what. Well I woke up this morning with a really bad cold. I started sneezing from the time I woke up. I drove to work and just kept sneezing. By the time I got to work I was all stuffed up. As soon as I walked in everyone was asking, hey - are you sick? You sound terrible. I was completely exhausted by the end of the day. I'm still sneezing and so stuffed up I cant breathe. I normally am one to try to stifle, but when I'm sick it's just not happening. I bought some travel tissue packs and I've been trying to sneeze into the tissues. They've been really wet. I just cant believe I am sick again. I feel like I just got over a cold. I'm about to climb into bed and just spend the weekend trying to get over this. :P

Guest sneezgrrl

Thanks to everyone! Still feeling pretty miserable. Not sneezing nearly as much, but every once in a while. It's still these intense, wet cold sneezes. I have a terrible headache though because my head is so stuffed up. And achy all over. This is the part of being sick that sux!

Hope you're starting to feel better :D

Archived