Sneeze Fetish Forum

umm....i totally got sneezed on! lol and another obs

SweetP

ok so i was in my class, swooning over my crush when all of a sudden my friend next to me spins towards me, bends over the bar and sneezed, "HATCHUH!" he was covering his mouth so how i got SNEEZED ON! is beyond me. i felt a drop of spit hit my hand and i screamed out in a high pitched raspy voice, "EWWW YOU SNEEZED ON ME!" a bunch of the kids in the class laughed, as did the teacher, and the kid who'd sneezed on me. he mocked my squeal and then just said, "sorry." then about a min or two later he turns towards me again and bends farther down with his hands covering his face again and goes, "HATCHOO!" i of course jumped like ten feet back lol, i was not about to get sneezed on again. people around me laughed because of my reaction, and the kid who'd sneezed kinda grinned at me and we all went back to work.

ok next is dear little A, who i believe i've told ya'll about before...anyways, he's defenitely sick! he was coughing miserably yesterday and the day before and at one point he started coughing, then stopped, and sneezed his typical, "TCHOO!" he groaned and said, "oh gawd" then he coughed some more. i said bless you and he said thank you, which i appreciated very much. but 3 of my friends who were in that class knew about my fetish so they all turnd to look at me and laughed their a$$es off. :dead::P

and well...thats about it.

ok next is dear little A, who i believe i've told ya'll about before...anyways, he's defenitely sick! he was coughing miserably yesterday and the day before and at one point he started coughing, then stopped, and sneezed his typical, "TCHOO!" he groaned and said, "oh gawd" then he coughed some more. i said bless you and he said thank you, which i appreciated very much. but 3 of my friends who were in that class knew about my fetish so they all turnd to look at me and laughed their a$$es off. :bleh::happybday:

and well...thats about it.

Sweet! :)

Hehe, you're so open about your fetish, aren't you? At least you got the class to laugh. That kid could have been a little more apologetic.

And as for the second one...aww! There's nothing like sick guys groaning and complaining like that.

Awww, what a cute obs! :happybday: I love how the second guy said "oh god" after he sneezed. Very yummy!

Thanks for sharing with us!

This observation was just full of cute! Thanks SweetP! And I also love it when they moan and groan and say something like "Oh gawd" after they sneeze.

Archived