Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Sneezy!

Guest misswindextor

Guest misswindextor

Ok, as promised here are some obs from sneezy male friends of mine recently.

I was having a drink with a couple of friends when suddenly I hear a loud "hhhiiiiiiiissshhhoo" it scared me half to death as my friend T was sitting next to me at the time. That got my attention and I turned round just in time to see him sneeze "HHHIIISHHHOOO" . It was so powerful he nearly fell off the couch! I didn`t bless hm as I was a bit stunned and didn`t want to draw any attention to myself.

The second is from my friend S. S is one of the most sneezy people I know. He normally has long drawn out fits, which is heaven for me!!

We had been to a gig and were getting ready to leave the venue, when S got a sneezy look on his face and said "I have to sneeze!". He sneezed twice close together "iiiisssheeww" , "iiissheewww". I blessed him, hoping he wasn`t done. I was in luck. He then said he wanted to get a tissue so we went downstairs to the toilets. He went into the guys and I waited outside. We were followed by one of the venue staff as they were kicking people out and wanted to know what we were doing. The guy followed my friend into the toilets, he came out a few seconds later, looked at me and said "he`s sneezing!", I said "yes, I know". Then the guy went back upstairs.

S was sneezing very loudly every 30 seconds "ah,..ah.. AH IIIISSSSSHHEEEEEWW" for about ten minutes. I could hear him clearly from where I was. I could tell he was obviously letting rip I wish I could have seen it!!

Mmmm, those were yummy! I probably would've wanted to follow S into the bathroom while he sneezed, they sounded really cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

Mmmm, veeery yummy indeed :) Gotta love those drawn-out fits. Thanks for sharing!

Archived