Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

We got some requests filed from this past Friday's reuqest session. The artist said they will take requests whenever you wish. They might not be as fast as this update, but there is a deal between us we got going. I will do another reuest thing this Friday, so send in more requests if you like.

2001573002389704922_rs.jpg

Here is a request Pseudosneeze. The Esurance Erin character sneezing. There will probabaly be more of her in further updates.

2001512129085234813_rs.jpg

Sort of a request by someone. Girl working her way to a sneeze. Not sure what caused it, maybe it was us the viewer.

2001581744953120204_rs.jpg

Otaku wanted a snot filled girl sneeze, here is one of them.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2000833259775629591_rs.jpg

Mutliple sneezers as requests by many of you. More to come in further updates I'm sure.

2000888512254357561_rs.jpg

Description I asked for was two girls suffering from allergies, here is another request filled. Eyes and noses dripping.

2000814361331867624_rs.jpg

Animeeze requested a girl sneezing i na bikini. This is the closest I recieved to your request. Possibly more, stay tuned for it. :wacko:

2004455686152867656_rs.jpg

Mini comic as requested. Her pre-sneeze face, then the sneeze.

2004421198277302952_rs.jpg

You asked for a snotty sneeze, here is a post sneeze. :wacko:

2004474136552282978_rs.jpg

Post sneeze Kim Possible? Ready to sneeze? Stuff up nose? Needs a nose blow? You decide.

As a thankyou, the artist sent two thank you drawings for your enjoyment.

valsneeff1.jpg

brittsneevk8.jpg

Both above near my favorite sneeze drawigns I've seen yet. :wacko:

Hope you enjoyed them. Again, send in more requests whenever you want. :yes:

I have a request. Could he do Kari from Digimon series 2? I have a collection of them (2, anyway). And tell him to keep doing Kim Possible (not a request, just a humble ask).

I have a request. Could he do Kari from Digimon series 2? I have a collection of them (2, anyway). And tell him to keep doing Kim Possible (not a request, just a humble ask).

I don't know if they draw anime or not, but I'll certainly bring it up. I know they can draw Kim Possible at least, since they do Kim Possible fan art stuff and other shows. Also a good Kim Possible sneeze on the first page of this thread if you like too. :)

can i request a girl dressed as a maid sneezing from a feather duster? of yeah, the kim possible's are good, too. keep them going.

Holy...What is this guy, some sort of fantastical sneeze art machine? Not only can he do the requests perfectly, but he does them at superhuman speeds. I am shocked and awed, and very, very pleased :)

Has this guy considered coming down to the forum? It might be nice for him to see his adoring public in person. Also, he'd be able to tell us directly when we're too greedy :)

I asked before if they would join, or if they had a sneeze fetish, but they said no they don't. As for joining, I don't know if they will, but they seem happy to do requests. He says there is some girls on his site that sneeze a lot, just for the record. I posted them in another thread I made long ago. :drool:

Check this out. I know it is not artwork, but from the same site, but a different member. Below is the quote from website and the link also. Click image to be directed to the site were it says all this. Might be intresting if they do a sneeze experiment. Might be photos, vids, who knows.

So here is the story. I was over at Kim's after school today planning our science fair project, and she was liek about to sneeze, so I like turned her to a small mirror and I held her hands back, and she sneezed flat on the mirror! IT WAS HECKA NASTY, yet funny. :) So yeah, I grabbed the camera, and I beleive her sneezes might lead us to a sneeze related science fair expriment project. :spidy: Like test how fast her sneezes are, the average length and width or distance the spray goes, as you can see in the nasty pictures below and etc.

kimsneezebigiu9.jpgkimnssneeze2ih1.jpg

For more from this site, check out my link to my other sneeze thread called Sneeze Source

Man, would I like to be a judge in that science project... or an observer... or whatever the hell gets me near them...

Hey, smiley, you're really in my personal pantheon, you now? (along with San Guango, San Guchito and Zan Cocho, my Holy Trinity).

Man, would I like to be a judge in that science project... or an observer... or whatever the hell gets me near them...

Hey, smiley, you're really in my personal pantheon, you now? (along with San Guango, San Guchito and Zan Cocho, my Holy Trinity).

Sweet, thanks Nosferatu. :D Thanks very much. I'm honored. :laugh: What also makes them doing s scince project so cool, is they might post more pictures like that soon. :laugh: Hopefully a lot more.

I will send in more requests today. :) Giving you all a few more hours for late minute entree's. :drool: By the way, have a good weekend all.

2003060320664802578_rs.jpg

Scooby Doo sneezes!

2003089745353442043_rs.jpg

Another good Scooby sneeze!

2004533355195381391_rs.jpg

Looks like a wolf sneezes.

Thats all of the requests from SuperheroR, well at least that I got.

So what are your guys favorite sneeze pictures or what would you like more of? go ahead and re-post the images you like if you want.

I know that this is a little late but I just noticed this post. It looks like the artist used one of my old Scooby drawings as a reference :drool: .

Actually those ones he sent me before weren't actually my requests. He's still working on my requests. Not sure whats taking so long though, might PM him on their forums and ask.

2003060320664802578_rs.jpg

Scooby Doo sneezes!

2003089745353442043_rs.jpg

Another good Scooby sneeze!

2004533355195381391_rs.jpg

Looks like a wolf sneezes.

Thats all of the requests from SuperheroR, well at least that I got.

So what are your guys favorite sneeze pictures or what would you like more of? go ahead and re-post the images you like if you want.

I know that this is a little late but I just noticed this post. It looks like the artist used one of my old Scooby drawings as a reference :rolleyes: .

hmm..looks more like a perfect trace to me.... ;)

But no matter, they're still well coloured. So who should i say "nice drawing to," him or Daphine? :nohappy:

I have another request, for next time. Could he do a gothic girl sneezing, please? I meant to ask last time but I forgot. Sorry.

Might be exactly what you want to see Noseferatu. This was posted on the site by one of the science project testers... the guy who took the pictures.
NEED YOUR HELP

Whoever is good with sneeze judging and explaining, we need you to help us with our science project and give us your input. So if you want to do it, just contact me. If you choose you want to help, you will be given pictures and possibly videos of Kim's sneezes to judge and write comments on. We need different judges and viewers for stuff. That is all, and thanks.

kimssnee3or0.jpg

I know that this is a little late but I just noticed this post. It looks like the artist used one of my old Scooby drawings as a reference

The last picture does look real similiar, but the first one doesn't. Theres only so many ways to draw Scooby sneezing, and it's a good reference to use. I don't think it was traced though.

I sent in the requests Friday, nothing yet, but it's only been two days. :D

Might be exactly what you want to see Noseferatu. This was posted on the site by one of the science project testers... the guy who took the pictures.
NEED YOUR HELP

Whoever is good with sneeze judging and explaining, we need you to help us with our science project and give us your input. So if you want to do it, just contact me. If you choose you want to help, you will be given pictures and possibly videos of Kim's sneezes to judge and write comments on. We need different judges and viewers for stuff. That is all, and thanks.

kimssnee3or0.jpg

I know that this is a little late but I just noticed this post. It looks like the artist used one of my old Scooby drawings as a reference

The last picture does look real similiar, but the first one doesn't. Theres only so many ways to draw Scooby sneezing, and it's a good reference to use. I don't think it was traced though.

I sent in the requests Friday, nothing yet, but it's only been two days. :wub:

I'm not saying they traced my drawing and even if they did I would be honored to think that they liked my art enough to use it as a reference :yes: Besides it's always nice to see someone else doing some sneezy Scooby artwork besides myself. I hope to see more :D

I got home today to realize my mailbox full of new requests plus new fun ones. :laugh: Lets bgein. Some are large versions and smaller versions of the same drawing.

2003130247992274046_rs.jpg

Yes, for the fans who like animal sneezing. It appears to be a wolf.

2003180526670014312_rs.jpg

After the sneeze. Snotty looking.

2003197116862909650_rs.jpg

Nice forceful sneeze from her.

2005204728827326858_rs.jpg

2005212097266994929_rs.jpg

Both the same sneeze, smaller and larger version. Seems like the boyfriend of her likes the sneeze.

2001269301421586300_rs.jpg

Girl sneezes on a bench.

2001263764439911879_rs.jpg

Good sneeze right there.

2001292630338361280_rs.jpg

Not very much spit or spray, but a good sneeze none the less.

2002723618312585227_rs.jpg

2002789690013069092_rs.jpg

Two larger versions of ones shown before.

2002712804673451292_rs.jpg

Looking at all the tissues scattered around the room, appears Kim Possible has a cold.

2004517038641053826_rs.jpg

Very good Kim Possible sneeze.

2004589162656335985_rs.jpg

Kim Possible again sneezes very strong sneezes. Girly helpless sound yet powerful.

2005249650143030757_rs.jpg

Like how this guy is poking fun at the girl about her sneeze. Nicely done. :laugh:

Thats all for now. As for requests, we will take a break for a bit. I'll tell you when I'm taking requests again. :goof: Hope you all like them.

Please leave comments on what you want more of and we'll see how many more we can get still. :)

Pure, unfiltered awesomeness :clapping2: I like the one right under the wolf. And I was wondering when this guy would run out of steam, he deserves a good rest :yes: Whenever you do start taking requests again, I'm fine with more of the same things I asked for previously. And you can never have too much snot :twisted: (though I guess it must be harder to put that in with human characters than animals since their noses are so much smaller. If only there were a way around that...)

I see some of you joined the website there to take advantage of the science project. Please tell me how it's working out if your willing. :wheels:

Archived