Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

We've been given an opportunity we should not pass up, but I need yoru support. Thanks to an accidental comic idea by Superhero R, our request artist sent two teaser pages of a possibly comic book just for us, based on Remy from the Pixar film Ratatouille! If enough people want it, the comic will be made just for us! So come on, lets hear some support! Also possible comic ideas for it also, anything to show support.

Here are two rough draft, with very little detail, teaser pages of what the Remy comic could possbily be like.

2006162855718620624_rs.jpg

Page 1.

2006152431318537377_rs.jpg

Page 2.

Remember, the more support the artist see's the more they will be willing to make something people want to see. Lets do it! :wub:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've been given an opportunity we should not pass up, but I need yoru support. Thanks to an accidental comic idea by Superhero R, our request artist sent two teaser pages of a possibly comic book just for us, based on Remy from the Pixar film Ratatouille!

This is going to be continued right? This better be continued. It's incredible.

wow, I really didn't think my joke would have caused this much inspiration, but I'm glad it did. ^^ I wanna see more! :D

I can picture Remy accidentally falling into some pepper or powder or something, causing him to have a nice big buildup and sneezing hard. Hehe!! PLEASE ask him to do more!

I'm not sure just two responses will cut it guys. :-/ I'll wait a little it to hopefully more respond on the idea so they see it is a popular idea. :drool: Get people to respond to the idea. B-P Get friends, anyone! I'd love to see this made!

I should have some new animations soon.

In the mean time, I got another sneeze related drawing update. Again not my drawings.

This first drawing is from our requests guru. It's or Remy from the Pixar Animated Ratatouille.

The other sketch is of Scooby Dooby Doo! These were on request...by someone.. not me.

2003567978593927720_rs.jpg

Not sure, but this drawing is from someone else on that website. Female artist who likes sneezes. Maybe she will provide us with stuff in the future too.

2003575104140820558_rs.jpg

Great Scooby drawing :rolleyes: Thanks for posting that one :rolleyes:

Over 100 posts in this thread1 Thanks guys.,

I'll see what the drawer will do for us, if they will even do it, then I'll get back to you all .:blush:

Good news everyone! Due to the big outcome of support, the Remy Cartoon will be made, but to our bonus, the artist said they would practice drawing Remy to make him look better...and below are some practice drawings. See what you like don't like... etc.

Also an added bonues was some random animal and a few girl sneeze drawings for us. Some were apprently requests, not sure who too though.

ajmsnsk1hs3.jpg

Here we see a Corneil pre-sneeze and two Clifford pre-sneeze and after sneeze maybe? Got a Courage pre-sneeze, Scooby ready to sneeze and during a sneeze, plus two girls sneezing. One girl looks like Colette from Ratatoullie, plus a Norbert "Angry Beaver" sneezey face. :lmfao:

Now these drawings below are extremely cute, and they artist said they'd work real hard to make it look all this good in the comic. They also said, submit your ideas of how and why Remy or others would be sneezing, plots too. I thought these were extremely cute little drawings below. :)

ajmremysketchesif5.jpg

I like the finger from a human holding Remy's little nose up so he won't sneeze! AAAHH! SO CUTE! :laugh:

So please leave comments and ideas you have for the comic. It will debut this fall as a oncoming series to our site. :) If it's a big success, never know, might be more comic series. :vict:

yay, more Remy! and Scooby! and Corneil! and Courage! and Norbert! and some random dog! XD enough with that.

thats awesome that the Remy comic is going to be made! I don't wanna wait for it though, I wanna see it now! >< lol. I know it might take a while though, so its cool :vict: great sketches to tide us all over though. that USA Patriot is a great artist for not only just being good, but for doing all these pics for us. As for ideas for the Remy comic... it'd be funny to see him fall into something potentially sneeze-causing like pepper or something else powdery, and accidentally snorting a bunch up and building up a lot before sneezing hard. wait... *already mentioned that* sorry ^^;

This is probably my favorite thread on this whole wbesite ^^.

Love to see those comments, and I'm sure the artist does too. :laugh:

Keep sending ideas for the comic, they encourage it. :blink: We will probably be getting some more cartoons i nthe mean time till the comic is released.

They said to leave as much ideas as you have, and they will do their best to integrate them in the final comic. :innocent: I don't know if it will be in color or not, but either way, I'm happy just to be getting it.

Thanks for that. :blushing: I'm glad someone looks at this thread. It's always so hard to get any respomses from people..why is that... do they look and run? Not leaving time to even comment? I don't understand that. There is new stuff in this thread all the time, and lots of times, you might get one or two comments on it.

Good news everyone! Due to the big outcome of support, the Remy Cartoon will be made, but to our bonus, the artist said they would practice drawing Remy to make him look better...and below are some practice drawings. See what you like don't like... etc.

Also an added bonues was some random animal and a few girl sneeze drawings for us. Some were apprently requests, not sure who too though.

ajmsnsk1hs3.jpg

Here we see a Corneil pre-sneeze and two Clifford pre-sneeze and after sneeze maybe? Got a Courage pre-sneeze, Scooby ready to sneeze and during a sneeze, plus two girls sneezing. One girl looks like Colette from Ratatoullie, plus a Norbert "Angry Beaver" sneezey face. :)

Now these drawings below are extremely cute, and they artist said they'd work real hard to make it look all this good in the comic. They also said, submit your ideas of how and why Remy or others would be sneezing, plots too. I thought these were extremely cute little drawings below. :)

ajmremysketchesif5.jpg

I like the finger from a human holding Remy's little nose up so he won't sneeze! AAAHH! SO CUTE! :laugh:

So please leave comments and ideas you have for the comic. It will debut this fall as a oncoming series to our site. :) If it's a big success, never know, might be more comic series. :)

GREAT DRAWINGS :D A big thank you to the artist :)

I really enjoyed the Scooby drawings :) , thank you!!!!!!!!

Glad you all enjoyed them. :shocking: Hopefully we will get something soon, but in the meantime, a SCOOBY DOO Modified sneeze animation! I think it turned out well, what do you think?

Might take a minute to load on page. 2.9mb... so it's pretty large.

scoobybigsneezes.gif

I have that same Scooby sneeze scene on my youtube page :D I LOVE how you did the added spray in the animation :P

That is one of my favorite Scooby sneezes becouse they have the gang hiding and there is nothing better than a good sneeze while hiding HEE, HEE :laugh: Also I LOVE the expression on Daphnes face :D . The rest of the gang look terrified becouse Scooby's about to give them away except for Daphne who kind of looks like she's smiling behind her hand. I kind of looks like she might be enjoying Scooby's sneeze as much as the rest of use HEE, HEE :yes:

That modified Scooby sneeze was awesome! I would've saved it but it wouldn't allow me to ><

I tried to save it too but I think it was to big :rolleyes: Still it's a great animation :innocent:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived