Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

I'd like to see the girl chef from Ratatouille sneeze. Her nose is huge, yet she still looks hot. Can you imagine how big her sneeze would be?

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I did get word from the arteeeest. :laugh: We will be getting a comic...as soon as next week. :heart: They were going to surprise me with it. It won't come out in full, but be probably weekly I assume. No word on who sneezes, and who doesn't, but I was told, "it would appeal to most everyone, in a very subtle way."

So I was told to keep getting requests on what you like and want to see in the comic...and who knows, it might be there, to "appeal" to you. :lmfao:

Spread the word of the comic around the site, we might get a big showing. :blink:

As long as we see more of Remy sneezing, I'll be happy to see more. Could do without the human stuff, personally... but meh :twisted:

IMPORTANT NOTICE! :blushing: A good oen too! :)

I quote this from the artist!!!

"This weekend seems like a good time to debut the comic to you, so be prepared sometime this weekend."

In further discussion with them, I learned that it may surprise us a little bit. There is actually a storyline in it, whether we suspected it or not. Also, it's not just gonna have sneezing right away over and over, but will lead up to them, but will have plenty of them. So it's meant to gather non sneeze fetishes too to enjoy it. Non sneeze fetishes may find it cute or fun. The artist is not a sneeze fetish themselves, but I, or anyone willing, can try to let them know what we like to see, or hear as of sneezing sounds...sneeze torture? Build ups? Yeah, post it here.

Also, do you think this comic deserves a whole new thread? Should I make one or not? Should we just use this thread.

Again, is short, comic debuting this weekend sometime. :D Stay tuned! YAH!!! SMILES! :D

I am looking at the first two pages of the comic. I'm not sure how it will be distributed, but I'm assuming two pages every week or so. Sadly, in the first two pages, no sneezes yet. I was told that you "have to lead up to the good stuff.." which will start to happen in the next update I'm told. So here it is, the first part of the Ratatouille comic. :) Click to make the thumbnails bigger.

ajmrat1gf5.th.jpg

ajmrat2sn0.th.jpg

Might be more comic coming this weekend. When I asked, they said "Possibly."

Did anyone ever contact the Ron and Kim team that created the sneeze-on-glass photos and statistics summary of her sneezes for a science project? It sure would be cool if any other documentation such as photos, audio, and/or video of her sneezing still existed.

A month and a half of waiting and that's all we get? Tell him to speed it up!

Nah, just kidding. :wheels: To be honest, though, I doubt the artist is going to get much reaction from the people here until the sneezes start coming.

I am looking at the first two pages of the comic. I'm not sure how it will be distributed, but I'm assuming two pages every week or so. Sadly, in the first two pages, no sneezes yet. I was told that you "have to lead up to the good stuff.." which will start to happen in the next update I'm told. So here it is, the first part of the Ratatouille comic. :) Click to make the thumbnails bigger.

ajmrat1gf5.th.jpg

ajmrat2sn0.th.jpg

Might be more comic coming this weekend. When I asked, they said "Possibly."

Well I must admit that this artist or group of artists are very talented and it's so kind of them to donate there time to our sneezy cause ^_^

smiles2us, please make sure and thank them for me :P and thank you so much as well :P

I'll tell them you appreciate it. More is to come, and as said, sneezes will come in next update to this comic. :proud: So look forward to that. :laugh:

Awesome! I can't wait til the sneezing happens. Hopefully it'll just be Remy doing it for the most part. :yes: And as for that thing you said about it having its own thread, that might be a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for al lthe comments. They enjoy comments. Shows you care and enjoy it.

Here is the next three pages of this Remy Comic! It certainly gives us a great tease of things to come! I'm looking forawrd to it. Any questions, ask me, and I'll ask them, or if you want their links for your own personaly requestion, go ahead and ask. Comments 100% welcome!

ajmratcomicpa3dh0.th.jpg

ajmratcomicp4ti4.th.jpg

ajmratcomicr5cb3.th.jpg

See you soon! :yes:

See you soon! :bawl:

It'd better be soon. After seeing that I don't know how much longer I can wait. :yes:

EDIT: Hey! The date on the last comic says 10/30/07. Why did he wait until now?

• 2 weeks later...

People, cant you just be grateful for the HUGE amount of drawings this guy's already done for you!? This is a ten page thread, for god's sake! ^_^

Be patient! He's not a machine!!

• 1 month later...

Good news--I've just gotten in contact with our favorite artist USAPatriot, and he says he'd be happy to continue drawing for us. :heart: I don't know if he'll be sending his new stuff to me or smiles2us, but either way I think we have something to look forward to. :D

Ah good, glad to know he's still up and running. I've been waiting on some requests I asked of him, but he hasn't given me any word on them, yet. I've pretty much given up. Oh well. X3

• 5 months later...

That's amazing how you can add very realistic nostril flaring to a video like that. I definitely like it.

Archived