Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in School

Lalena

So this is the second time I'm typing this because my computer is stupid and deleted the entire obs when I was trying to post it. If there is lack of decription, I apologize ...

I'd like to start out by saying I have mixed feelings about sneezing in public. I still seem to have a mental block in some situations, but I am trying to get better. I'm ok with sneezing in front of my friends and people I'm comfortable with, a group of strangers I'll probably not see again, or in large crowds where there is too much going on to notice me sneeze. I have a really hard time sneezing in front of family, acquaintances, and especially crowded rooms with little to no noise. With that being said, here's my obs:

Today was such a beautiful day so we decided to leave everything opened in the classroom to get a nice breeze. I noticed that many of my students were sneezy (sorry, no description ... I feel funny writing about my students like that) and assumed their allergies were bothering them. One girl even mentioned her allergies starting to kick up. All the way through 2nd period and partway through third I considered myself lucky that my allergies weren't acting up at all! But in the middle of third I felt a slight tickle creep into my nose. It was subtle, and I knew I would be able to hold it off. I did not want to sneeze in front of the classroom with all eyes on me already! As the period progressed I was watching the clock and couldn't wait for the classroom to clear. Once all the students were out I sneezed just once (luckily) very quickly, "Heh, Hit-Chiew!"

My 4th period assignment is lunch duty. Down in the cafeteria I sneezed twice (not a double, just twice throughout) which I was ok with because there were lots of people and lots of noise. No "bless you's" because no one was close enough, which was fine.

As the day progressed my other allergy symptoms started to increase. My eyes were watering and itchy, my nose was runny ... but no more sneezes until the end of 8th period. 8th period is my lunch period and I was walking up from the teacher's lounge with another teacher I'm pretty comfortble with. My nose had been itching all period, and I knew there was a pending sneeze, but I didn't want to sneeze in the teachers lounge with all the other teachers. As I was walking back to my classroom I thought to myself. "It's either now or in a classroom full of kids." I knew I couldn't hold the sneeze off forever, and I thought better in front of this teacher than while I'm teaching, so I sneezed one, "Hit-chiew!" which was followed up by a "bless you!" I thanked him as I walked into my classroom.

My nose was behaving pretty well until 10th period. My Algebra II students (10th period) were taking a Chapter Test, so the room was completely quiet. I noticed a tickle start to build early in the period, but was trying to will it to go away. About half way into the period I knew that it was only a matter of time before I sneezed. None of my tricks were working! Pinching the bridge of my nose, pinching my whole nose, rubbing underneath my nose, trying not to think about it ... this sneeze was on its way. I was fighting a loosing battle. With only 8 minutes or so left in the period I lost, "Heh, Hit-chiew! Heh, Heh, HIT-CHIEW!" My only double of the day! (I've had a double since then, but outside of school.) It just figures! A round of blessiings filled the room and I said "Thanks," bashfully as my face turned red.

Thanks for sharing.

Umm . . . exactly how many periods does this school have? I've never heard of more than eight.

Umm . . . exactly how many periods does this school have? I've never heard of more than eight.

10 periods ... I know, it's strange. 5th and 7th period are the shortest and the lunch periods 4th, 6th and 8th are shorter than the regular periods but longer than 5th or 7th. These periods are paired with another period. So there's a class 5th-6th, 6th-7th or 7th-8th depending on the teacher's schedule. They use the 5th and 7th periods to clean the cafeteria from lunch duty. I'm sure that is much more information than you needed ... ha ha!

I hate sneezing in front of crowds too, but yours sound fantastic. :winkkiss: Sorry you had to sneeze in front of your students, but I loved reading about your allergies! Hope they're calming down now that you're inside! Please do share more if they act up again :proud:

Simply wonderful description! Those long descriptions of the various tickles are so riveting! And I love the way that you can [largely] control when you sneeze. Does that mean that if you were feeling very brave you could choose to sneeze in a public place [assuming a suitable tickle was available to use]?

And all that pre-sneeze behavoiur! Just think how wonderful all that nose-rubbing would have appeared to one of us!

Ok woah really late, but dang that was a wonderful obs. Thankyou. Very much :nohappy:

i love the way you write obs :hug: They're not just a report, but a description. And thankfully you dont ramble on for ages till it gets boring, but put enough "interesting" stuff in. :cryhappy:

I wish you taught me... :lol:

Please do share more if they act up again :)

Always!!

Does that mean that if you were feeling very brave you could choose to sneeze in a public place [assuming a suitable tickle was available to use]?

Sometimes I have no choice whether or not I sneeze in public, meaning both that they come without being able to stop them, and that if I feel a strong tickle, sometimes they just won't come out!

You rock my socks :) bless you my dear, fabulous as always :wub:

Awe, thanks, sweetie!! And you shake my tail feather!!

i love the way you write obs :wub: They're not just a report, but a description. And thankfully you dont ramble on for ages till it gets boring, but put enough "interesting" stuff in. ;)

Awe!! Thanks!! I'm really glad my obs are "interesting" enough! I aim to please, my dear ...

Thanks everyone!! I hope you enjoyed it!!

Bless you hon, that sounds really cute. Its annoing sneezing in fromt of an audience.

Side note: 10th period? how long is a period, half an hour?

Kush, How could I forget about you?! Thanks!!

Side Reply: Periods 1, 2, 3, 9, 10 are 50 minutes, 4, 6, 8 are 30 minutes and 5,7 are 20 minutes

This one was like being inside your head, L. All the twists and turns, the strategic decisions, the obstacles to overcome. A wonderful observation.

I am the same way about sneezing in front of crowds and people I know (and am around a lot.) But, I secretly wish I could've been one of your students that day! :) You sound like an awesome teacher. It would've made me smile ;) And wow.. 10 periods? We had 7 when I was in high school(I've been out almost 6 years eeek!)

I am the same way about sneezing in front of crowds and people I know (and am around a lot.) But, I secretly wish I could've been one of your students that day! :) You sound like an awesome teacher. It would've made me smile :) And wow.. 10 periods? We had 7 when I was in high school(I've been out almost 6 years eeek!)

I've been out 25 and I think we only had about six periods.

And when I wasn't watching teenage girls sneeze, I was watching my female teachers. ;)

This one was like being inside your head, L. All the twists and turns, the strategic decisions, the obstacles to overcome. A wonderful observation.

Thanks, sweetie!!! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

I am the same way about sneezing in front of crowds and people I know (and am around a lot.) But, I secretly wish I could've been one of your students that day! :lol: You sound like an awesome teacher. It would've made me smile :cryhappy: And wow.. 10 periods? We had 7 when I was in high school(I've been out almost 6 years eeek!)

Awe! Thanks! It's always really great to hear things like "You sound like an awesome teacher." You totally made my day, Jess! And I wish this whole forum could have been my students that day!

I am the same way about sneezing in front of crowds and people I know (and am around a lot.) But, I secretly wish I could've been one of your students that day! :laugh: You sound like an awesome teacher. It would've made me smile :lol: And wow.. 10 periods? We had 7 when I was in high school(I've been out almost 6 years eeek!)

I've been out 25 and I think we only had about six periods.

And when I wasn't watching teenage girls sneeze, I was watching my female teachers. :)

Ha Ha, you can watch me anytime!

Archived