Sneeze Fetish Forum

My first ever S with GF (2 years later) too happy!!!

Guest miss314

Guest miss314

Hi Eveyone,

I just had to come post, u see for years and years now i have had a sneezing block around people however much i need to sneeze it just wont come out unless im on my own.Its always slightly bothered me like i just wanted to be able to sneeze normally when feeling the need.

Then 2 years ago i met my GF and like i dunno why but i really started to then get bothered by the block, like i really wanted to sneeze with her, but as usual the block got in the way, and infact with her the block become even worse than with others, like say with others i could sneeze if they were in the next room etc regardless of whether they could here or not, but say with my GF just knowing she was in the house whether she would be able to here or not i just couldnt sneeze. I told my GF about the fetish quite early and she has always been great with it, and we have had so much fun with her sneezes, which i must add are truly amazing, i also must add the with her i have been very blessed by the fate she sneezes quite alot sometimes!!! But still nothing from me, a few months into our relationship i got a cold followed by seasonal allergies, but still nothing, maybe the odd false start, my GF then found this forum and we tried ways for me too induce, at first i couldnt do it, but now it just takes seconds.The funny thing was we could be together for say 12hrs solid, the moment we were apart i would sneeze within minutes, we have been living together for maybe a total of 8-9mths trying to positive i told myself surely now i will have to sneeze with her.NOTHING!!!!

WELL THATS THE BACKGROUND, NOW ONTO THE BEST BIT!!!!!

the other evening we were laying in bed,we were talking etc, my GF was getting up i think to turn the light off, and i moved across to reach for a quick mouthful of drink, so my back was to her.I felt the urge to sneeze which is not uncommon so i was just preparing for the usual death, but it wasnt dying, although it wasnt exactly coming out, it seemed to be there for ages although really only just a few seconds, i then really tried to get the sneeze out which is not uncommon, all the time in my head my brain is telling me "M is here" "Imagine if i s with her" "what she will think" i get this with every sneeze i feel, and i think this is why the block is so strong, but its something i cant seem to control, still the sneeze seemed to be coming, and then....IT WAS OUT.... i didnt come out as my usual sounding sneeze whcih is fairly loud and powerful, more of a real quite..huchoo...and it seemed to strain my throat in a weired kinda way, but OMG whatever it sounded like, it was a real non aided sneeze from myself, i was shocked...I quickly turn around and was like "I sneezed" i think my GF (who has always been postive that oneday i would, and very very patient) was as shocked as me, but for us both it was very happy moment, we hugged, we talked about it, etc....

Anyway that was just a little over a week ago, i have had no instant cure and im back to my block again, but still im so so happy, that even if i never sneeze again with her (which obviously i want) that i managed to do it, when in my eyes all hope was lost a long time ago....

Bless you, and congratulations on taking the first step toward overcoming your block. As a former victim of the block, I take a special interest in fellow fetishist who wish to do the same. In my case, I have been so successful that now I can't stop a sneeze even if I want to, but however far you may go, I just wanted you to know I'm glad you finally got to experience sneezing naturally in front of your GF. Hopefully it's the first of many more!

Well done! [and thank you for a very nice self-obs with top details of buildup]. I feel sure that now that you have succeeded in Sing once , it will be much easier in future. And next time perhaps it will be a really enormous one! or two...

Archived