Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stifling Sneezes

YiffySneeze

For a few years now, I have not sneezed in front of people...at least not very often, unless of course, they want me to induce it, which I happily do for them. Otherwise, when I need to sneeze in public, I sort of automatically hold them in. It's almost as if I can't help but not sneeze, even if I need to badly. I actually would like to sneeze in front of certain people, however, but it doesn't always work because I am so used to not sneezing in front of people. Can this be normal for a sneeze fetishist? Do others here have the same problem?

-Yiffy

Um, this is a common problem (I'm pretty sure) for most fetishists. It seems that over the years,a lot of us have developed a mental block about sneezing in front of others. I was a chronic stifler for a lot of years. I'm working on changing that, as well as a few opthers around here (army-girl, he he he). I would love to be able to sneeze in public again someday.

So, yes, very common. We'll all be here to cheer you on, though, if you are going to try sneezing in front of others! :winkkiss:

Guest miss314

I also have what is known as a block, i cant see in public or around overs, and say sometimes when my allergies are evry strong and im in a public place,i then stifle the sneeze...its like an automatic reaction as i would actually like to be able to sneeze...but like i say this is very strong most times, the sneeze will die itself!!!

Although say with my GF i wanted to sneeze,and everytime i felt one coming i would really try hard to let it out,but it just wont come,i have been with her for 2yrs now,through my allergies and a pretty bad when alone sneezy cold, but OMG last week i managed my first sneeze with her (see obs), have felt many more since but back to the block, but still im very hopefully now that gradually maybe i can overcome this block!!!

I'm on both sides of the fence with this issue. My problem is not with sneezing in public . . . it's with what people feel the need to SAY after I sneeze. I cannot STAND being blessed, unless it's by someone I'm attracted to or happen to be comfortable around.

Most of the people in my dojo are compulsive blessers and I have managed to never sneeze around any of them. That's been about 3 years, so I'd say I'm doing pretty well. :twisted: It doesn't "embarrass" me at all. I just don't LIKE IT. I'd rather chew tinfoil than have an unwanted "bless you!" tossed my way, especially in that obnoxious "incredulous" tone that some people use as if they have never heard a sneeze before. :wheels:

Now, around my friends who know this fetish (which is just about everyone I'm close to) I don't care. I'll sneeze whenever I feel like I have to sneeze. Actually, my best friend and martial arts partner "caught" this fetish from me, so I sneeze around her as often as possible and she does the same. She has "persmission" to bless me. :blushing:

Aku, I have always felt the same way! When I was little, I would sneeze, and people would say, "Bless you" in the most obnoxious tone. I HATED it. The worst was the other word they use (unsure how to spell) "Gazuntight". That had just gone too far. Now, however, I would love to sneeze in front of people, but as I stated I cannot. As long as they don't say "Gazuntight", I would be happy to sneeze.

-Yiffy

I haven't sneezed in public in over years. I can't stand sneezing in public I get anxious if I do. I would like to sneeze without any anxiety, but even alone I get anxious sneezing :wheels:

Guest Descry

I really don't have a probelm sneezing infront of people, unless it's going to be messy. Then it's a little embarassing.

And...Well, I love it when people bless me. Especially if it's a friend or someone I'm close with, but even if it's not I do enjoy it. Perhaps not as much if my parents were to acknowledge a sneeze out of me, though I don't have to worry about that...

So, I guess I'm sort of in the minority on this one. :wheels:

Aku, I have always felt the same way! When I was little, I would sneeze, and people would say, "Bless you" in the most obnoxious tone. I HATED it. The worst was the other word they use (unsure how to spell) "Gazuntight". That had just gone too far. Now, however, I would love to sneeze in front of people, but as I stated I cannot. As long as they don't say "Gazuntight", I would be happy to sneeze.

Huh. I never "bless", I always "gesundheit". Sorry if I'm bothering you!

And I like to sneeze in front of other people. And I love it when people notice and bless me, or even have a discussion about my sneezing. Or anyone's sneezing. It's all good!

Yiffy-

I am new to all of this, and I have the same problem. For a really long time I just couldnt sneeze around Aku, who I spend a lot of time with, and who I'm pretty sure got a quantifiable amount of comedic pleasure from my obvious confunded state. I still cringe after, especially around people who I know have the fetish, mainly because I'm curious as to what they are thinking and am afraid that it wasn't a good one. Let me know what you make of everything, and if you find a way to be okay with the public expressions. :)

i hate HATE sneezing in front of either my family (especially my parents, who bless :) ) or my friend who "knows".

But but but i actually kind of enjoy sneezing playfully or loud in front of my friends because they never pay any attention or bless *hooray!* :wub:

• 1 month later...

hm somehow, when i got to sneeze I always think before I sneeze how I want to sneeze and then I sneeze like that, I dont know why :shy:

Mots times its a loud ha-eshoo ^^

I don't stifle, usually if I absolutely have to be quiet (hiding or whatever) I just concentrate on not sneezing, by clenching my jaw. It never even appears.

Archived