Sneeze Fetish Forum

My very allergic friend! Sneezes like crazy! (F)

YiffySneeze

I have had a friend that I have known since age 14. Her name is Olivia, and she apparently has really bad allergies, which she didn't know about for the longest time. Great for me! She would sneeze an estimated 3 times every hour or so on a regular basis! It was great when she'd get colds, and sneeze these wonderful wet sneezes! We used to work at a stable, and as it turned out, she was allergic to the hay, and she sneezed, and sneezed, big wet, almost better than the cold sneezes! :winkkiss:

However, the absolute BEST story was when she was over at my house for a sleep over. We are not entirely sure what happened, but the whole day she was sneezing alot, and about every 10-15 mins, she would sneeze about three times in a row! Then we decided to go outside in my backyard for a bit. That was when the show started! She started sneezing like CRAZY!!! Every other minute she would sneeze a few times in a row: "Hepchoo, hah-hepchoo" It was GREAT! Every now and then she would take a deep breath in, almost sneeze, then stop, then let out a large sneeze! It lasted for about an HOUR! We lost count after 50 sneezes! It must have been at least 100!

She continued to sneeze here and there throughout the night, and then through the next morning. Finally she said, "Well, I really don't feel that good", so she took a nap, and I told her that if she needed anything, just yelp. So she slept on my couch for a while, then when she woke up she felt better. While I was happy, and sort of relieved that she felt okay again, I still missed that monster sneezing fit she had. I will always remember it!

-Yiffy

While I was happy, and sort of relieved that she felt okay again, I still missed that monster sneezing fit she had. I will always remember it!

I can see why.

Thanks for sharing.

Ooooo aren't sneezy best friends the best??? I am soo jealous of that sleepover! What a great memory! I bet it must have been a blast to see sneeze after sneeze like that! Great post, I really enjoyed it!

Lovely! That stable scene sounds ideal; real unadulterated HAY FEVER. I can almost feel the spray.

Archived