Sneeze Fetish Forum

nose fetish anyone?

Secret98

I really like this one guys nose who I have a crush on and well, I want to play with his nose :) ... anyone out there with a nose fetish who want to play with someone's nose? this is new for me and I think I have fetish for this guys nose only, but no one elses. Just wondering if I'm alone or not...

Playing with someone's nose is a HUGE fantasy for me. I have certain noses I would like to play with more than others. Hubby gets scared when I want to play with his, but I am completely fascinated by it. So, yeah, HUGE nose fetish right here!

Oh, yes, I do love noses, especially after someone sneezes. I like to look at it and think, 'So that's where the sneeze came from', as strange as that sounds. I also, if I am dating the person, will want to touch it, especially a little after a sneeze happened (as long as it is not too messy). I especially like the nostrils! But that's probably because the sneeze comes from there.

-Yiffy

No nose fetish myself, at least not in classic terms, but sometimes I do want to play with people's noses, and heh I was lucky enough to act on it too *grin* ;) the objective was to maybe get a sneeze out of it, but since I was doing it casually and all I didn't do anything unconventional.... :unsure: and needless to say my sinister goal was not achieved, but oh well, it was still a lot of fun :lol: .

• 2 weeks later...
I especially like the nostrils! But that's probably because the sneeze comes from there.

Mmmmmm. That's where the magic comes from. I love it. :pimp:

I really like this one guys nose who I have a crush on and well, I want to play with his nose :bounce: ... anyone out there with a nose fetish who want to play with someone's nose? this is new for me and I think I have fetish for this guys nose only, but no one elses. Just wondering if I'm alone or not...

Oh you totally not alone in the world on that one. this girl i really like oh love her nose :yes::dead: its just so cute.hehe oh ya i like playing with her nose well like if she is lieing down with her head in my lap she lets me draw on her face with my finger ofcorse lol. oh ya and its like only her nose to lol it is kinda crazy lol

I especially like the nostrils! But that's probably because the sneeze comes from there.

Mmmmmm. That's where the magic comes from. I love it. :yes:

What they just said! :bounce:

I'm not sure I have a nose fetish, per se, but the size and shape of a man's nose is definitely one of the major attraction factors for me. I often rub or bump my partner's nose with mine when kissing, and sometimes I will rub the bridge of his nose while making love. OK, maybe I'm hoping he's one of those people who has an external sneeze trigger point. No luck with ANYONE so far, though.

• 2 months later...

I love the nose! Love looking at noses, especially if they've sneezed and they're particularly attractive. I love kissing my partner's nose. It's such a cute little nose.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

count me in, i love female noses, and i've seen noses i've wanted to play with :naughty:

for me, noses, and sneezing go together :twisted:

One of my friends has the coolest nose, well at least I think so :twisted:

It's like kinda pointy, but her nostrils are like wide open. You can see like right up her nose if that makes sense. lol

She has allergies but she never sneezes around me. She always pushes up on her nose.

I might be able to crop a picture and just keep her nose in it.

If you want me to, send me a message and I'll see what I can find.

count me in, i love female noses, and i've seen noses i've wanted to play with :naughty:

for me, noses, and sneezing go together :innocent:

Absolutely! :twisted::naughty::innocent:

Here's a couple that I found. Sorry they're kinda small.

OMG, I just found this! I was going through some old pics and somebody snapped this pic of Jas with a total pre-sneeze face! Sorry I can't show you the whole thing, but you'll get the idea from the pic. What a great shot!

post-2879-1209503467_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest Dave1

I have a nose fetish too, not only do I like sneezes but also the shape of the noses and also distorting them a little, without causing any damage of course

She has a perfect nose. with I would like to play.

The pictures, the SexySneezingGirl has put in the forum, can i see, how a lot of other.

I cant write a PM, i cannot download Picture, and the profiles from other users i can´t see too.

I don´t no why.

I am corekt Logged in.

ups, sorry.

in my last Reply, I have forgotten something.

( She has a Perfect Nose. )

I meen Sandra Bullock has a Perfect Nose.

Great topic. I have ALWAYS been a female nose lover. Some of the most wonderful women in my life have had large or let's say distinctive proboscis.

Frankly, there is nothing even close to as sexy as a really big nosed woman with a major head cold, honking thru a box of tissues or hankies with that every so lovely chapped nose.

I had a girlfriend years ago who had a huge nose...gorgeous, kind of like Francis Ford Coppola's daughter. Same olive coloring. Well, she had bad allergies and she'd honk like no one's business. But when she caught cold...forget it. Her nose would chap on both nostrils and on her lip. Because her horn was so large and honks so loud, you could see and hear her coming for a mile. She'd also speak in the lovely "up-in-the-nose" voice we all love so much.

Just loved her to bits.

BhB

*Looks quizzicily at old bumped topic*

hankie, the reason that you can't do the things you mention in your post is because you are still 'pending'. That is, you have not been validated to a higher level of membership. When you are, you will then be able to do some of the things you talk about.

On topic, a girl rubbing the tip of her nose against me will get me going very very quickly. In fact I discovered this because A was doing it to me one time and I completely blanked out on everything except feeling very very good. She learned very quickly that this would get me to do whatever she said...

Archived