Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing and Spices

---

When I first "discovered" my fetish, I tried inducing with pepper. It didn't work. I practically snorted the stuff, and it just hurt. I induced sneezes with a tissue just to get it out.

Later on, I was dating a guy who tried to sneeze for me. He took the pepper shaker and started to smell it. Nothing happened.

So I had decided sneezing from spices didn't work, or at least not very well. But in the past few days, I've had three almost-sneezes from spices. One from hot and sour soup (read this:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...howtopic=22441), one today from the speciality sauce on my sandwich at a local sandwich shop (it is oil, vinegar and paprika) and one just now from too much pepper on my mashed potatoes. Maybe if I didn't have a mouth full of food, I would have let them out. (The more I think about it, the more I realize that I am "slow to sneeze," even when I don't try to hold back, or have audible build up.)

I think the key is that the spices tickled my sinus from inside my mouth, as opposed to from inhaling from the outside. I guess they were concentrated in a smaller space?

What foods could be used to induce? I'm kind of a "spicy wuss," and I think it's about being pugent, not just hot. (I've had hotter foods that clear my sinuses, but don't make me sneeze.)

When I first "discovered" my fetish, I tried inducing with pepper. It didn't work. I practically snorted the stuff, and it just hurt. I induced sneezes with a tissue just to get it out.

Later on, I was dating a guy who tried to sneeze for me. He took the pepper shaker and started to smell it. Nothing happened.

So I had decided sneezing from spices didn't work, or at least not very well. But in the past few days, I've had three almost-sneezes from spices. One from hot and sour soup (read this:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...howtopic=22441), one today from the speciality sauce on my sandwich at a local sandwich shop (it is oil, vinegar and paprika) and one just now from too much pepper on my mashed potatoes. Maybe if I didn't have a mouth full of food, I would have let them out. (The more I think about it, the more I realize that I am "slow to sneeze," even when I don't try to hold back, or have audible build up.)

I think the key is that the spices tickled my sinus from inside my mouth, as opposed to from inhaling from the outside. I guess they were concentrated in a smaller space?

What foods could be used to induce? I'm kind of a "spicy wuss," and I think it's about being pugent, not just hot. (I've had hotter foods that clear my sinuses, but don't make me sneeze.)

I couldn't believe how badly House-Autry's Medium Hot Breader made me sneeze. If I sit with it and sniff it, I can't get the sneezes out, my nose tickles like crazy, but no sneeze. Now if I am not trying to induce but just using it to make something, I can't stop. Give it a try, the back of it has some yummy recipes! Pick one and try and make it and see what happens. Heehee. And no, I am not some sorta spokesperson for the stuff. Good luck!

I couldn't believe how badly House-Autry's Medium Hot Breader made me sneeze. If I sit with it and sniff it, I can't get the sneezes out,

hmm.. can you buy that at the store? Or just online? What are the ingredients? (I imagine the flour helps.)

DSC00046.jpg

Pepper do a lot of sneezing in Denisse's nose :wub:

I think that works for some people and for others not

Great pic. Is this the friend that you've been putting other pics up here of? What a great friend to be so willing to "play" with you like that AND let you take pics. Very cool. :lol:

Personally I find pepper just sore too, especially if I just sniff a big pinch. I find cinamon much better BUT again I would never just go for a big amount as it's too painful. I discovered cinamon when I was using it in cooking - it works best I think if you have some in your hands a clap to make a fine "mist" which you can then breathe in. Otherwise you just get a painful overload.

I also found (somewhere on this forum) the suggestion of applying a small amount locally when inducing (i.e. get a small amount on your tissue and go ahead with inducing as normal). I don't find this works on its own but it does make the induction more productive!

I couldn't believe how badly House-Autry's Medium Hot Breader made me sneeze. If I sit with it and sniff it, I can't get the sneezes out,

hmm.. can you buy that at the store? Or just online? What are the ingredients? (I imagine the flour helps.)

I imagine you can pick it up at any grocery store. I am trying to recall which one I got it at, I think it was Wal-Mart.

Or here is this link. Man, I love the internet and google. Hahahahhaha. Good luck and let me know if it works for you.

Autry medium hot breader

Never tried cinnamon so will have to give it a go, achoo. Thanks for mentioning that. Always looking for new ways to induce. Hehehehe.

Ok, it (almost) happened again. We were eating Arby's, and I like to put a lot of Horsey sauce on mine. The horseradish tickled my nose, but I was sitting at the table with my family, so I was trying not to sneeze. It did make my nose runny, and I had to retreat for a blow after I was finished.

Add that to the list.

• 1 month later...
DSC00046.jpg

Pepper do a lot of sneezing in Denisse's nose :lol:

I think that works for some people and for others not

Great pic. Is this the friend that you've been putting other pics up here of? What a great friend to be so willing to "play" with you like that AND let you take pics. Very cool. :)

No, that's another girl :)

d6f3a666.jpg

Archived