Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yugi Motoh (m)

TeaParty

Woohooo, my first art post ^^

This is Yugi from Yu Gi Oh! Duel Monsters. I don't own him innocent.gif

Note 1: No, the other Yugi on the picture isn't Yami. Both of them is the very same Yugi (just in two different poses; one buildup and one sneeze)

Note 2: If you wonder why he's wearing pajamas (and can't figure out the obvious reason), it's because he's sick in bed.

Enjoy! wink_kiss.gifpost-3562-1175179179_thumb.jpg

*SQUEAL!* OHMYGOD, that is the CUTEST thing EVER!

I seriously will have to pull the pic up many-a times to giggle like an insane fangirl. The pre-face is SO adorable and into a tissue.... PRRRR! Veeery yes. This is excellent! I can no form words because I am dead of cute. XD

:):wub::nohappy:

DUDE!

Yugioh is quite possibly my least favourite anime ever, and I STILL love this drawing. (Did that come out right? It's supposed to be a compliment...even though I don't usually like this character, I adore your drawing of him.) I want to eat it for breakfast. Really, you did something with the expression that I love but can't quite put my finger on...maybe it is the eyes or the eyebrows but it just looks so adorable and cute!

And of course the holding the tissue with TWO hands is just a great touch. Very good work! :lol:

you have to draw Yami sneezing now

Yeah, why not? :lol: But, you know, I usually delay things I need to do, so it might take a while. :wub: (I haven't told you when I last cleaned my room :wub: )

DUDE!

Yugioh is quite possibly my least favourite anime ever, and I STILL love this drawing. (Did that come out right? It's supposed to be a compliment...even though I don't usually like this character, I adore your drawing of him.) I want to eat it for breakfast. Really, you did something with the expression that I love but can't quite put my finger on...maybe it is the eyes or the eyebrows but it just looks so adorable and cute!

And of course the holding the tissue with TWO hands is just a great touch. Very good work! :lol:

Haha, it's OK :laugh: Well, YuGiOh is one of my favorite animes, and I love Yugi ( such a cutie :wub: ). If you want to eat my drawing for breakfast, then I'm sorry to make you disappointed, cuz i threw it in the wastepaper basket :wub: (I'd die if someone would find it, you know :innocent: )

• 2 weeks later...
Yugiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

This is so awesome. I was obsessed with the manga and the game years ago. :o

Oh, is the game fun? Something you'd recommend me to try?

Oh my goodness...he's so cuuuuuuute!! :heart::twisted::boom: Oh my goodness, my heart just melted! He looks like a little angel! His face is so expressive...aah...thanks so much for building up the courage to share :laugh:

Yugiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

This is so awesome. I was obsessed with the manga and the game years ago. :twisted:

Oh, is the game fun? Something you'd recommend me to try?

It was, before it utterly consumed my soul (and the contents of my wallet). I sort of gave it up as a "I'm going to college and need to spend money on books and not cards" rite of passage thing, and the old lady who sold all the cards in the area moved away. >:D But, if you've got some time and some $$$ for a few rare-ish cards, go for it.

Archived