Sneeze Fetish Forum

First sneeze of this flu\cold

army-girl

Right so I had this pretty bad cold or possibly a flu for 3 days now.... all I've done during this period of time is really just stay in bed and watch TV... and as always with me, it's the wrong type of cold... there's been a soar throat, plenty of coughing, lots of blowing... but up till earlier today, not even a single sneeze...

So, I'm lying in bed feeling all bleh and watching TV (*sigh* so bored) when really all of a sudden without so much as a tickle as warning (and just seconds after I finished eating a cookie...) I sneeze a really quick and wet "haarshu!" onto both my hands, needless to say due to the quickness there wasn't enough time to grab a tissue.... but eeew, it was like something out of a cartoon - forget about mist and spray, there was a string of snot on the palm of my hand... yuck :lol: even I'm grossed out, but I figured somebody here must get a kick out of it... and um... I'm glad I managed to finish my cookie beforehand, but there were also evidence of that on my hands... charming, I know...

So I wiped and blew and then washed my hands and that was that... *cough cough* I'll share if anything interesting (and less revolting) comes up.

awaa bless you army-girl. thats so cute :wub: lol well messy but cute :lol: lol hope your feeling better soon and get some good sneezes that are less messy lol feel better soon lol :wub: lotsa hugs

Bless you! I really do hope you're feeling better soon. As for the snot and spray, I'm sorry they made you uncomfortable, but I love a good snotty sneeze: thanks for sharing!

Aww thanks you guys :blushing: you're all very sweet :innocent: *coughs out a lung* :blushing:I think I might need that back..

Aww thanks you guys :blushing: you're all very sweet :innocent: *coughs out a lung* :blushing:I think I might need that back..

Makes me wonderwhat happened to the coughing fetish guys. It seems they've disappeared from the internet.

Bless you! I really do hope you're feeling better soon. As for the snot and spray, I'm sorry they made you uncomfortable, but I love a good snotty sneeze: thanks for sharing!

Ditto. I'ts just a personal preference, but there are those of us who aren't grossed out by snot or spray. They just add to the eroticness of it. (is that a word/)

Bless you. hope you feel better....

(i know this will sound odd, as i have a total snot phobia, but i just had to read it once you titled it that.....like i just had to....)

Bless you, love!! I'm sorry I'm late with this one ... I would have come running with soup and tissues! Hope you're feeling better, hugs and kisses!

Bless you. hope you feel better....

(i know this will sound odd, as i have a total snot phobia, but i just had to read it once you titled it that.....like i just had to....)

Hahaha I know what you mean ^.^= well maybe this is a step towards healing? (who am I kidding? I hate snot too XD ) but it's funny.. it's like trying to look away from a car accident or something :innocent: like moth to light... bwahahahah! :twisted: hope I didn't traumatize you :winkkiss: (that smiley just says it all)

Bless you, love!! I'm sorry I'm late with this one ... I would have come running with soup and tissues! Hope you're feeling better, hugs and kisses!

Awwwww baby :D better late then never! though um by now I am feeling a lot better (all that is left is a cough and some very unexplained but mild nose-bleeds... don't ask). You're the sweetest and now that I'm back from my vacation I can't wait to get a hold of you and do some catching up!

Archived