Sneeze Fetish Forum

does blessing affect anyone here?

Secret98

when someone blesses a guy I have a crush on I actually seem to like it :laugh: It's almost like it's one of those things I find to be hot :blushing: Just like when they twitch their nose, or get that adorable pre-sneeze face :innocent: Does anyone else exprience this when someone blesses someone else??? Just curious... :blushing: and feeling alone on this subject...

I think it's REALLY hot when guys bless each other! I really like it when a good sneeze is blessed. Without a blessing, I feel it's incomplete. When someone blesses me (especially a guy) I get a butterfly tummy.

Guest Descry

Oh, I love it when people bless me/others. I don't know why, it's just always nice when a sneeze is acknowledged.

...Kind of awful of me, but I find I especially enjoy it if the person who's blessed is shy about it, or just seems to feel uncomfortable feeling blessed. I find it adorable...Especially, of course, if it's a guy. Shy, blushing guys = :innocent: in my books...

Not so much other people blessing other people, but I really get turned on when I bless others and others bless me.

(Of course I never want this around my family :innocent:)

Blessing people is a reflex, done mostly out of politeness.

Meanwhile, I feel a little embarrassed if someone does the same for me. :innocent:

I'm probably in the minority in that I wouldn't notice whether someone said it to someone else or not. I wasn't raised with this particular "custom" so I have no special significance attached to it.

I absolutely used to hate it, the idea of blessing myself or being blessed or other people blessing..... BUT we've come a long way since :blushing: I now bless just about anyone ('specially cute sneezy girls :blushing: ) unless I REALLY didn't like the sneeze. A little while ago on my way to a movie I saw this woman have a small fit and her daughter (or at least I think she was) blessed her while she continued to talk and I stopped to think "hey, the blessing was better than the actual sneezing, I wonder..." so yeah, I also like seeing other people bless now I guess, but I'm still finding out the rules or likes and dislikes on that XD AND as for me... I'm really waiting for someone to bless me once I manage to get down with this sneezing in public bit, my last grand success was during class and it got 0 response, very disappointing (damn people!), but we'll get there.... :innocent:

I like it when one guy blesses another.....it actually totally turns me on! :innocent: However, it annoys me when most women do it to each other. I'm weird, yes?!?!

As for myself, unless you have this fetish and are close to me . . . DO NOT bless me! I mean, unless you don't like your head where it is. I'd be happy to remove it from your shoulders. *sharpens nodachi*

I'm glad to here I'm not alone on this... I seem to get turned on by blessing other people (which is why I felt akward about blessing others, so I stopped, and used to bless my ex, but now I don't bless anyone, it feels wierd to bless people and get turned on by it, which is why I don't and won't) This maybe wierd, but if a guy I like blesses me, that turns me on to, but I don't let myself sneeze in public. How I found that out was a couple of years, my crush (at the time) thought I sneezed (which I didn't sneeze, because I don't sneeze in public!!!) so he blessed me, that's how I found out. But if other people bless me I will get angry and bite your head off :innocent: I used to think I got angry with everyone who blessed me, but I was wrong :blushing:

...Kind of awful of me, but I find I especially enjoy it if the person who's blessed is shy about it, or just seems to feel uncomfortable feeling blessed. I find it adorable...Especially, of course, if it's a guy. Shy, blushing guys = :heart: in my books...

Gah, me too! It's already fun because the blessing kinda keeps the sneeze moment alive for a few more seconds. And then if the guy follows it up with a sheepish grin and blushes, woah pants on fire for me! But as stated in the original question, it needs to be a guy who I have a thing for. I'm too picky to set my pants on fire for just anyone.

I like a few different scenarios here. I really like it when guys bless each other, very hot! I like it when a guy blesses a woman! Sometimes (depending on who it is) I like it when two people bless someone at the same time (as long as one of them's not me. I need to be the first one to bless!!! :D ). I also enjoy blessing a guy who's all embarassed about it. Um, let's see, what else? I can't wait for some cure guy to bless me. Of course, I need to sneeze in front of someone for that to happen first! :)

I like it when one guy blesses another.....it actually totally turns me on!

Wow, guys blessing each other... I don't know if it turns me on exactly, but the thought does make me feel all mooshy! hehe.

I used to get uncomfortable with people blessing me, but I don't care anymore. I quite like it actually, probably because as quiet and submissive as I appear to be, I have an occasional inner desire to be the centre of attention, lol.

I also used to not be able to bless other people, probably because I was subconciously worried that they'd think the fact I acknowledged their sneeze would give me away! How ridiculous. So Now I give them quite happily.

As to the actual topic (oops!), for the most part I do like hearing people bless each other. But yeah, especially guys...

I hate it when someone sneezes and says, "Bless me". No offence if anyone here does it, but it just drives me crazy!

I like it when one guy blesses another.....it actually totally turns me on! :laugh: However, it annoys me when most women do it to each other. I'm weird, yes?!?!

As for myself, unless you have this fetish and are close to me . . . DO NOT bless me! I mean, unless you don't like your head where it is. I'd be happy to remove it from your shoulders. *sharpens nodachi*

:P love always Aku...i am one of the few who am completely unabashed at the evil glare of doom Aku reserves for those who compulsively bless...appearantly i am one of the priviledged few, but eh...id do it anyway...

that being said, blessing can be a complete turn on...especially when being said to me, or when i get the chance to say it to someone else... :)

I think it's REALLY hot when guys bless each other! I really like it when a good sneeze is blessed. Without a blessing, I feel it's incomplete. When someone blesses me (especially a guy) I get a butterfly tummy.

Ditto on all counts. :)

• 4 months later...
Oh, I just LOVE when guys bless other guys or girls. I don't know why, but that really gets me.

Oh how I love this! ESPECIALLY guys.

There's guys in my homeroom who do this! It makes homeroom awesome.

Cute guys blessing eachother? Oh that's hot!

If I had the guts to bless someone, I'd definately enjoy it greatly, especially if the blessed would be a bit embarassed (like he wanted to say "please act like you didn't notice!"). If someone blesses me I get really embarassed as well. In a way I have learned to enjoy that, because I know that I'm embarassed just the same way I find it attractive in other people.

I do NOT like being blessed, and it embarrases me to bless other people (altho I do try to do it sometimes just to appear 'normal' lol) But I LOVE hearing hot guys blessing each other. there can never be enough of that in the world.

Archived