Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Staff Required (or forum will close)

Hypnos

One of my major reasons for my (brief) return has been to conduct an audit of the staff here, see how they're getting on, whether the forum's going in the direction I want it to, etc. Over the past couple of weeks I've seen some very disturbing things, though I'm not going to name particular individuals, and feel that the time is right to replace the entire staff. I'd like to thank them very much for their (very special) brand of "help" but now the time has come to part ways in favour of an efficient, useful team. A little less corruption would be nice too.

So I'm opening applications for staff positions, both moderators and administrators. Please reply as soon as possible (certainly within a day) because I want to have replacements in hand very soon. Of course, outgoing staff will remain more than welcome here in the forum, though perhaps begrudgingly so in one or two cases.

Finally, my own work here is also up for grabs. It's not always easy, but if you want to be the guy or girl everyone loves to hate, to work really hard and know that most people who benefit don't even realise what you do, and , then get in touch with me, and I'll let you know what the next steps are. Of course, if no-one wants to take on the responsibility, then the forum will have to close. Applications by the end of today please, I'd like to close this chapter and move on, and will make that necessary closure at the end of today regardless of application state.

Archived