Sneeze Fetish Forum

female & male obs...allergy season, baby!

something-instinctual

First Obs (female): I was walking out of my pyschology class and we have this obnoxious stretch of grass in the middle of campus for some reason *shrug* and some guy was driving his lawn mower super fast across it. I got really annoyed at myself for deciding to walk across it because I was wearing black boots and I was getting all the wet grass shards stuck to them, so I stopped for a second - I swear just a second - and I attempted to wipe off some of them, but just ended up getting my hands covered *sigh*. HOWEVER, this swedish girl, L, was walking across the lawn at the same time and right when I straightened myself up after failing to clean my boots, I saw her face scrunch up and she sneezed a dainty little double..."haetchoo! haetchoo!" She kept walking through it, never missed a step :D

Second Obs (male): Same day, I went to my art class, and I never got to see this guys face, BUT I could definitely hear him. He was behind me and little off to my right...I'm assuming near the window because my teacher keeps alllllll the windows open...so yeah, pollen flying in? Anyway, I was using charcoal (which, by the way, makes a surprising amount of people sneeze tee hee but none today) and I was doing my thing when I suddenly hear the first of many sneezes from mystery guy...HAAARRSHAAA! LOUD....and I really mean LOUD. I jumped a little, but kept drawing and then he started with a very spaced out fit that lasted the entire 2 hours. " HAAARRASHAA!.....HAAARRASHAA!...HAAARRASHAA! HA-HAARRASHAA! So on and so on for 2 hours...after a few more of those sneezes, he took a break for a while but started all over again 10 minutes later, fits of 5 every ten-fifteen minutes or so.

Third Obs (female): My friend C sneezes in fast doubles and I think she's developed allergies FINALLY...how that works is amazing, lol, but this is the first spring where she's sneezing like craaazy. We were eating lunch together and were outside :D and she started sneezing..."ishooishoo!...ishooishoo!...ishooishoo!...ishooishoo!...ishooishoo!...ishooishoo! She sneezed openly to her left, so I got to see her nose scrunch up, her upper lip start twitching, and her face turned a little red :) A little bit of spray, but afterwards was the cutest thing ever. She sniffed and turned back to me, I blessed her, and her response was..."thank...ishooishoo! ...you". She didn't expect it any more than I did, and she had no time to turn away or cover, so she bent her head down towards her legs and let 'em go.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Wonderful obs! You seemed to have a very lucky day. Your friend C's sneezes sound so adorable ... does she always sneeze with quick doubles like that?

Wonderful obs! You seemed to have a very lucky day. Your friend C's sneezes sound so adorable ... does she always sneeze with quick doubles like that?

Yep, she always does. If she's sick, same way, if she just randomly sneezes, same way, now with the allergy sneezes...always :wheels:

Very nice obs! I used to love being in school this time of year when all the windows were open! Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Lamborghini

Dang. :lol: This C friend of yours sounds...uhm...what's that word I am looking for....oh yeah..HOT :cryhappy: Wonderful obs. Thanks. :hug:

Lamborghini

Archived