Sneeze Fetish Forum

6 sneezes this morning

Guest ilovelamp2

Guest ilovelamp2

my man had a few great sneezes this morning. i have been wondering lately if his cologne is losing its potency to make him sneeze cuz the last few days he hasnt sneezed when he put it on, but this morning it appears to be back to full force :) he usually does get 2-4 sneezes when he puts on his cologne except the last few days he's had NOTHING! I've been getting all worked up when he sprays it on for nothing! LOL.

so today i'm hoping i get a little something out of him and luckily i did! he is about to leave for work and sprays on his cologne, about 5 secons later he walks towards me to say goodbye, gets his yummy presneeze face and i'm like YESSS as i'm waiting for it!!! :wheels: "hepecchoo! hah-haeschoo!" two quick ones, a little different sounding from eachother. i said bless you honey and just in those few seconds he stops and gets the presneezy look again! "hapchooo! hah..hahh..hehh..hapeschooo! haapchooo!" and then a little 'ahh" breath at the end. i said again "bless you honey" and he said thank you baby and then said bye and walks out the door to leave...but just as he shuts the door i hear, but not see, him sneeze again from the other side of the door. SO HOT! i could even hear his breath hitch.."heh..heh-hep-haachooo!" i got to hear 6 total which was AMAZING since he usually doesnt get more than 4 in a row. i wonder if any more came out after he was further away-but man i'm so happy the cologne is still making him sneeze like crazy!!!

YUMMY! And what kind of cologne does your hubby wear? Just curious!! I think that is awesome! He sure sounds like a sneezy fella! Lucky you! And lucky us that you share! Thanks! :D

That is wonderful. And yes, I'm curious to know the name of this cologne myself. :D

Guest ilovelamp2

hehehe :cryhappy: Well the one cologne that seems to make him sneeze the most is Chrome. But he's got a couple other ones too that will make him sneeze as well, but this one seems to do it the most!

:cryhappy:

*is running out to buy chrome*

thankx for sharing. glad you had a good experience in the morning. hope i can hear some nice cologne-y wrongness soon. :lol:

I thought that was cute, hope you get more to share with us (I hope I get a guy that won't get mad if he sneezes)

Archived