Sneeze Fetish Forum

first real self obs

chui

so like most normal people, i was blissfully unaware that the world existed this morning, quite pleasantly asleep when that most horrid of inventions.... :D the alarm clock :wub: .....decided to infringe upon my happiness. needless to say i was less than amused, but as i rolled over to send the offending agent into the abyss of snoozing, i made the unfortunate...or maybe fortunate....mistake of opening my eyes, just a crack mind you, but enough to let in one tiny sliver of light.....just a teensy one, hardly bright at all, but enough different from the state of darkness i had been in before to instigate a lovely photic response...

no warning...just "he-tschuuu" with much emphasis on the exhale, as there was no chance for a stifle...and this bloody cold has left me with such powerful forces, i almost sat up.

now in the true nature of a cold, what does this do....lead to coughing...an horrendous fit of it actually, to which my only response is to bury my face in the pillow and hope it goes away...but the tingling in my nose says otherwise...starting somewhere up at the very top of my nose...even highger than where the bone would meet the cartilage it begins...it feels almost like im having a slight shock applied there, its almost unbearable...my eyes begin to water, a slight hitch to my breathing...just a minor one..not indicative yet....yet....my face begins to tighten, the muscles pulling at my cheeks and lips to scrunch them closer to my eyes..now it is no longer vague...there is also no denying the tingle has grown to a powerful urge....

"Haaa-chuuu" oh yes, it comes, larger and more powerful than the first, actually knocking me over, curling me into the fetal postition, where i stay...eyes watering until i can take it no longer. it is impossible to return to sleep with this, so what else could i possibly do, but share it with all of you...

now i must confess, i really thought i was done there...the tingle had gone away, the watering had slwoed until i could at least read the keyboard, and i thought i was in the clear for a few minutes at least, but no.....foiled again... "H-Tschu'u" another sneaker, cuaght me when i least expected it, almost made me type the wrong letters...but most unusual, i really had an extra syllable in this one... there was almost no inhale and the ending was broken up, and i've never noticed that before. not to mention it was the fastest one yet, even more so than the first.

but i really think im done now...the tingle is almost completely subsided...almost....and i hope i have at least given you something interesting to read, enjoy!

But I really think I'm done now...the tingle is almost completely subsided...almost....and I hope I have at least given you something interesting to read, enjoy!

You sure have. :D

Thank you for sharing and being so well descriptive. Bless you too. Oops, wait..........are you like AKU, :omg: do you frown upon the whole being bless thing. If so, sorry. :wub:

But I really think I'm done now...the tingle is almost completely subsided...almost....and I hope I have at least given you something interesting to read, enjoy!

You sure have. :D

Thank you for sharing and being so well descriptive. Bless you too. Oops, wait..........are you like AKU, :omg: do you frown upon the whole being bless thing. If so, sorry. :wub:

why thank you, :omg: no, i dont frown upon the blessing...i actually bless Aku to tease..

*FLEE* but thats only because I know that Aku will not slay me, that being said, im gonna go hide now...

No, no....you bless Aku because she gave you permission. :omg: Only very special people get such an honor, you realize. :wub:

Well, had I been there to witness this, I would have most certainly blessed you for it. . . perhaps even for each sneeze, depending how . . . frisky . . . I was feeling. I may have told you this before, but when I bless someone, it's usually my way of saying, "oooh, I enjoyed that." :omg:

Very well written, my darling! I grinned like a gigantic feral idiot reading it! I do hope your voice comes back soon, though. THAT part of your cold can meander off into the pit of . . . *STOPS*

La la la . . .:D

~Aku

Excellent debut self-obs. The details of the tickle were mastrly, as was the analysis of the sneezes.

More, more!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm... yes... *ponders*... yes, yes! you can actually see that sneeze from space XD bwahaahahah the effects of using large fonts ;) this is refreshing, me likes *meow*.

Archived