This was in a dream, but vivid enough to count.

dustydreams86

Now I don't know if we've got footage of him sneezing, but who cares. I had the weirdest dream about Jim Carrey!

We were just in this room together, and he was being a goof like he usually is in movies, so he decided he was going to teach me how to puke on demand. :D don't ask, my mind is so messed up.

So he gets down on the floor on all fours (carpet, mind you.) and proceeds to tell me, step by step, how to do this. For the sake of the obs, I'll spare the details.

Anyway, remember the videos on youtube of that guy who puked, then sneezed? Well, good ol' Ace Ventura dry heaved, then nothing, so he sat back in exhaustion, and lo and behold, he got the perfect pre-sneeze face. He slowly brought his slightly cupped hand ( his palm was open and tilted, as if he was lazily pointing to the sky) up to his face, and let go with a nice, wet "ha-KESSCHHH!". It sounded wet, but no residue on his hand or spray or anything. He even had the bewildered, what-the-heck-just-happened-to-me face afterwards. Ha!

I don't even know if that's how his actual sneeze sounds, but needless to say, WEIRDEST DREAM OF MY LIFE!

Hope you enjoyed. I'm neutral, 'cause I'm not really attracted to him, but whatever! :wub:

Actually, I did enjoy that! Thanks for sharing! In your dream, he sneezed just like I thought he would! :wub: And I love that dazed look afterwards! I can totally picture his face like that. Thank you! :D

• 2 weeks later...
what video is that?

The video that is my creepy, messed up mind....I dreamt this. (Please refer to the title. ;) )

I believe the question was, what YouTube video are you referring to, where the guy pukes and then sneezes.... :pimp:

I believe the question was, what YouTube video are you referring to, where the guy pukes and then sneezes.... :D

OH! Sorry! There's more than one video floating around YouTube, apparently it's a phenomenon that when some people get drunk they have big sneezing fits, especially after puking.

Archived