Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snape for RavenFifiDS

(hippo)

Sorry, didn't know what else to put in the topic description. :clapping:

Whew! Ive been posting here a lot! :laugh:

See Raven, this is what happens when i get an idea and am too impatient to wait for specifications :lol: If this isn't really what you wanted im happy to do something different. :hug:

Snape is surprisingly simple to draw. Secretly i was hoping you wouldn't say Alan Rickman style, because as much as i love his gorgeous chocolatey voice and dark expressions, he's lumpy and not that easy to draw.

So here it is! I hope you like. :)

Please excuse the star shaped giant crinkle on the left side of the page, that would be my clumsy elbow :rolleyes:

snap.jpg

Heehee, he's cute! Not a big fan of the Harry Potter-dom, but I love how you did his hands and arms (wtf, I don't know).

And Alan Rickman is not lumpy! ;3; Okay, he is. But that's what makes him FUN. I did a realism portrait of him once, he (and Boris Karloff) have the most fantastically interesting features to play with.

Though, uh, probably not when translated into sneezefaces, admittedly.

OMG, that's nine shades of hotness! :lol: I'm sure Raven will spazzity freak like a complete dork when xe gets home and sees it!!

:hug:

I luff you Raven :lol::hug:

That response was the best compliment i could hope for so thankyou. :lol:

Any more scenarios? i'll work on Vincent today (nearly forgot about him! now that just wont do! :nohappy: ) but Snape is funn!! :cryhappy:

omg!! That is just TOO awesome!

Totally hot and droolworthy and I am SOOOOOOOOO pysched for Raven *does happy dance of joy* because I know that having hot Muses drawn SO awesomely is like heaven.

Very Very YAY!!! :cryhappy::lol:

• 2 years later...

Wow! I know it's a few years old, but I totally love it.

I've recently helped care for a friend of mine, and this picture reminds me of when he said it hurt to cough.

He said that it helped to have a hot compress on his chest...which is what I see when I see Snape's cup up to his chest.

Just as a side note, it was totally difficult for me to not melt into a little puddle of goo when he curled up into my lap and his body shook with sneezes.

I definately feel a story coming on...

Holy guacamole!! This is so....<searches for a word that is deserving of this> Well, anyways, it's just sensational! The shading and choice of shadow is dazzling.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived