Sneeze Fetish Forum

Embarassed at the Library

Lalena

So I'm here at the library because my internet is down (stupid technology!) and my allergies have been starting to get to me. I was just sitting here at the computer and I felt a tickle growing in my nose. I decided I was just going to sneeze quickly and get it over with.

I started to cover my nose with the "praying hands" and my eyes began to flutter as my mouth opened. My breath started to hitch, "heh ... heh ... HEH ... Heh, heh ... HEH ..." This went on for what seemed like FOREVER! After a little while I realized there was no sneeze coming so I rubbed my nose with my index finger side to side and went back to the computer.

Well, I thought I was in the clear when the guy next to me (sidebar ... this guy was TOO cute! which makes this even more embarassing than it already is) anyway, this guy said to me, "What was that?"

I kind of laughed a little and said, "Um, nothing ..."

"No, it was something ... Was that a sneeze?"

"Well, I almost sneezed, but I lost it."

"Oh, man, I hate that ... I didn't know if it was an almost sneeze or a really strange yawn."

I chuckled as my face turned bright red, "No, it was an almost sneeze"

And he replied, "Well, almost bless you then."

"Thanks," I said as I could feel my face getting hotter and I turned back to my computer. God! I'm so embarassed right now! The only thing worse than sneezing in public is an "almost sneeze" in public!

I totally agree. So Embarassing!! Thank you for voicing my embarassment too! We can just be mortified together. :cryhappy:

That is a cute story, though! I like the fact that he noticed you, and asked what it was. HE HE :cryhappy: And I LOVE the "almost" bless you!

Sorry you were embarrassed, though, honey! :lol:

That is a cute story, though! I like the fact that he noticed you, and asked what it was. HE HE ;) And I LOVE the "almost" bless you!

Sorry you were embarrassed, though, honey! :)

Lalena, you are so cute. Thank you for sharing this.

You have to hand it to that guy. I think he managed to say what we wish we'd say if we were in his shoes.

I can't sneeze in public or I will freak out!!! I haave a hard enough time just letting myself sneeze when I'm alone (I get nervous sneezing even when I'm alone, I can't stand it when I sneeze :yuck: ) Funny ob though :lol:

embarrassed hell! It broke the ice with a cute guy!!! :yuck:

Hear , hear. Once again, just think what a wonderful [yet frustrating] sight it must have been for him. Yes, I know it's not very likely that he was one of us, but...what if he were? And even so, I really wonder if some non-fetishists don't like that sort of thing at least a bit. In fact, why would anyone be embarrassed by not doing something embarrassing?

Abit like...Iwas embarrassed because I didn't say something stupid.

i love the "almost bless you"...too cute. nice description of the wrong that wouldnt come too.

I totally agree. So Embarassing!! Thank you for voicing my embarassment too! We can just be mortified together. :laugh:

Ha Ha, sure thing!

That is a cute story, though! I like the fact that he noticed you, and asked what it was. HE HE :) And I LOVE the "almost" bless you!

Sorry you were embarrassed, though, honey! :blushing:

Thanks, Sneesee!! I thought you would like the "almost" bless you part!

embarrassed hell! It broke the ice with a cute guy!!! :lol:

True! Too bad I was too embarrassed to take advantage of the situation!

That is a cute story, though! I like the fact that he noticed you, and asked what it was. HE HE :cryhappy: And I LOVE the "almost" bless you!

Sorry you were embarrassed, though, honey! :blushing:

Lalena, you are so cute. Thank you for sharing this.

You have to hand it to that guy. I think he managed to say what we wish we'd say if we were in his shoes.

Awe! Thanks, I'm blushing! :blushing:

I can't sneeze in public or I will freak out!!! I haave a hard enough time just letting myself sneeze when I'm alone (I get nervous sneezing even when I'm alone, I can't stand it when I sneeze :lol: ) Funny ob though :lol:

Ha Ha, thanks ... sorry you have a hard time sneezing when you're alone.

embarrassed hell! It broke the ice with a cute guy!!! :laugh:

Hear , hear. Once again, just think what a wonderful [yet frustrating] sight it must have been for him. Yes, I know it's not very likely that he was one of us, but...what if he were? And even so, I really wonder if some non-fetishists don't like that sort of thing at least a bit. In fact, why would anyone be embarrassed by not doing something embarrassing?

Abit like...Iwas embarrassed because I didn't say something stupid.

That's true, but the hitching breath was doing something embarrassing! I wonder if "normal" people without the fetish think anything of situations like these?

i love the "almost bless you"...too cute. nice description of the wrong that wouldnt come too.

Ha Ha thanks! Glad you liked it!

Bwahahhahahahahaha :) I absolutely adored that ;) oh man, funny almost obs :lol: the almost bless you part was genius, to be honest, you should have replied "almost thanks" XD eeeeee! *squeaks* cute cute cute story.

Have I ever mentioned I love this kind of embarrassment? you just made my day and so I'll be perfectly rude and say I don't feel sorry for you at all... well maybe a tiny tinsy bit :blushing: but it is just too cute to feel sorry about :lol: awww :wub:

Bwahahhahahahahaha :wub: I absolutely adored that :mellow: oh man, funny almost obs B) the almost bless you part was genius, to be honest, you should have replied "almost thanks" XD eeeeee! *squeaks* cute cute cute story.

Have I ever mentioned I love this kind of embarrassment? you just made my day and so I'll be perfectly rude and say I don't feel sorry for you at all... well maybe a tiny tinsy bit :lol: but it is just too cute to feel sorry about :hug: awww :unsure:

Thanks, baby! I'm glad my embarrassment brings you so much pleasure! He He!! :yes:

That was awesome! I would love to have a girl do that in front of me!

Ha Ha, come on over!!

Archived