Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mmmmm, 5 more- Male Obs

Sneesee

Okay, this is a total re-write from what I wrote already once this morning. I have no freakin' clue what happened to my original post, I clicked on "Post New Topic," and it just vanished! Darn it! Now I'm mad, because I wrote exactly what I was thinking,a nd now it won't be the same. On a side note, I had another really close "almost sneeze" just now, too! Talk about frustrating! :nohappy:

Y'all are gonna know who I'm talking about in this post. I got a few really nice sneezes from my darling friend, Bill, last night. He's so super yummy! He was busy working last night, while I, frankly, wasn't. :lol: So, as he worked, I got to hear some marvelous things from him over the course of the night.

The first couple of sneezes came early in the evening. Bill was a few aisles over, and I heard a really nice spaced out double from him. He sneezed, and then about 15 to 20 seconds later, sneezed again. These were sort of loud and forceful. "Hah-shuuuuuuu!" *PAUSE* "Ehhh-shhhuhhh!"

I caught Bill over at my desk once, where he grabbed a paper towel and blew his nose roughly, honking just a bit. We do have tissues over at the desk, however, I remembered that Bill liked using paper towels (from another observation a LONG time ago). So, I didn't say one word about it, just enjoyed watching him. Later on, in the breakroom, Bill was sniffly and kept rubbing his nose, which drove me insane! Yet, there were no sneezes! :lol:

I got called out of the breakroom to help some customers with a question about garage doors. I didn't mind, because they are a couple I've worked with before, and they are hilarious! It was so much fun, I actually spent the next 45 minutes with them! One of my other friends in the store came over, too, because this couple was selling their townhome, and she wants one. Anyway, while she chatted with them and I worked on their garage door quote, I heard another semi-loud, nice double from Bill, "Hah-shhhhhuuh! Uhhh-ashhhhhhuuuuuuuu!" And I stood there, just imagining him, two aisles over from me, sneezing uncovered like he usually does. Very yummy mental image. And even though I saw my portable phone sitting on the desk next to me, I refrained from using it to call him. :cryhappy:

Okay, my resolve was perfect, until he gave me one last, magnificent sneeze. He sneezed loudly, and did that thing where he made it all high-pitched at the end of the sneeze, "HEH-ASSHHHIEEEWWW!" I could NOT let that one go un-blessed. :hug: So, while my other friend talked to the couple I was working with, I discreetly picked up my portable and called Bill. He answered in his usual, "Yes ma'am," and sniffled some more. I gathered up my courage and voice and said, "I just wanted to say bless you, baby." He laughed kind of softly, very genuine, and then said, "Thank you, dear."

I'm just glad I got a few more yummy Bill sneezes before my vacation! :hug:

Oohhh, the cuteness! :lol: Really, really yummy obs, Sneesee, thank you for sharing :cryhappy:

Sneesee, you crack me up with the calling people to say bless you!!! I love it! If there was a blessing competition, you would surely win first prize! Thanks for the obs, babe!

ok um... nice obs sneesee ;) you call them just to say bless you, if I did that (that is if I could bless people when they sneeze) people would probably ask what's wrong with me :)

ok um... nice obs sneesee ;) you call them just to say bless you, if I did that (that is if I could bless people when they sneeze) people would probably ask what's wrong with me :)

The beauty of all of this is the fact that, once people *know* me, not much surprises them! They are used to my unique brand of humor and personality quirks! So, the things I say and do don't shock Bill one bit! That's how come he can pretty much say anything around me, and I can get away with phoning him, blessing him, and calling him "sneezy boy!" :)

It amazes me every time you post an obs... I'm jealous that you can be so "open" (while everyone else is oblivious) with all the incredibly hot sneezers around you!!

And I think I would crush my mental block if I worked with you.... just to have you phone me. We could have fun together... :twisted:

Awwww!!! Somehow I had missed this one before. This is TOO cute. And I can totally picture it too. Glad I found it- *smiles sappy, cheesy smile*

Archived