Sneeze Fetish Forum

video made according to your desires ...

countless

Taller, thin guy with brown, floppy hair, coming home from the cold outside all bundled up, opening the door coughing with a runny nose. He fights sneezes while struggling to get out of his wet coat and boots. He blows his nose and he's just beyond congested. The tip of it is bright red. He coughs weakly into his first and sneezes so powerfully he bends over. He goes through the motions of making some tea but he can barely stay upright, and leans against the counter and battles a fit of wet sneezes. Finally with a cup of tea in hand he makes it to the bedroom where he changes into warm pajamas and tucks himself into bed, all sniffly and sneezing, clutching his chest against a few coughs.

*melt*

:drool:

Can I have a copy of that video as well .. ??

C

Why of course!

The idea of it makes me a little :dead: too!

I think if any enterprising person actually MADE this video, they'd end up a millionaire. :laugh: Because, DUDE! I'd buy that one too!

:dead: A girl whose hands are tied up behind her back. Something bothers her nose and she tries to avoid sneezing by moving her nose... it doesn't work, a face screws up, buildup, she tries to hold back.... and finally has a sneezing fit.

I'd buy that. :drool:

Guest Winged Assassin

First of all, I prefer female sneezing, I'd like to see some stifling, failed stifles included, female(s) spray(s) camera while sneezing, buildups, and most importantly, I HATE induced sneezes, except with pepper.

Guest estornudario

My favorites are allergy sneezes . . . multiple semi-stifles with some voice. I also love a good butt shot, like if the girl turns around as she bends double with a sneeze or two.

So much to chose from:

-build ups, of course

-sneezing from an obvious, tangible allergen (like a flower)

-teasing that person (male person) with the allergen

-talking while sneezing

-stuck sneezes

Wow that's almost exactly what I would want, except maybe the teasing can evolve into a little torture :D ! One scenario I think of sometimes: a girl in a maid's outfit is dusting in a mansion when the handsome young lord of the manor comes up quietly behind her. He surprises her and she whirls around, raising her feather duster for defense... and shoving it right in his face. Lots of sexy sneeziness ensues :laugh: .

Guest pookie77

Oh ... I can't deny that I am usually turned on by female sneezes, even though I am completely hetero. I will give my ex-fiancee credit for his sneezes, since they were small, and cough-like, and very repetitive. He would get up in the morning and just sneeze ...

But a tailor made video? Female --- young 20's, ALLERGY sneezes (cold sneezes don't do anything for me), and she would just sneeze and sneeze --- and I love the idea of her catching every sneeze in a tissue, even though they are not wet sneezes, but she just feels she needs the tissue. It's so desperate to need a tissue, you know? Maybe she could do some quick stifles in between the regular sneezes, but really, she is just waiting out an immense sneezing fit, that leaves her sneezes every 10 seconds into her tissue for whoever knows how long ...

Damn.

Soooo many. :twisted: Too many to list!! :innocent:

Well... maybe a few! :nohappy:

The maid (in the classic 'french maid outfit, of course) dusting and sneezing all day.

The farmers daughter, in a hay filled barn. (why does Daisy Duke always pop into mind?)

A massuese (ME!) massaging a pretty, young girl.... (wearing only a towel.... of course) with high scented oils, and candles, and incense all around! :cryhappy:

A period piece set in the 18th century where a couple girls decide to play naughty, and steal their uncles snuff box, just to see what snuff is all about. ;)

A director (movies... TV... plays... whatever), instructing his lead actress how to sneeze! "Breathier! Louder! Bend over further! MORE, MORE, MORE!!" :twisted:

I would love a video that was kind of like a hidden webcam -- not scripted, not "filmed," in which the subject did not know he was being observed. I have a bit of a thing for refined-looking, rather sharp-featured men, so ideally, that would be the subject. The video would be this man doing something around his house -- possibly paying bills, or doing his taxes . . . something that requires attention, but isnt' recreational . . . while suffering from really deliciously sneezy hayfever. He's resigned to his own suffering, and doing his best to ignore the fact that he keeps sneezing . . . ideally in fits of three or four, with lots of breathy buildups and false starts; although he's alone, he usually sneezes into a tissue, but not in such a way as to stifle the sound. At some point, he takes a phone call, and interrupts himself several times with sneezing, always apologizing politely to the person on the other end of the line. Some discreet nose-blowing would also be a good idea.

So if you ever find this guy on a webcam, let me know, 'k? Thanks. :nohappy:

The maid (in the classic 'french maid outfit, of course) dusting and sneezing all day.

The farmers daughter, in a hay filled barn. (why does Daisy Duke always pop into mind?)

A period piece set in the 18th century where a couple girls decide to play naughty, and steal their uncles snuff box, just to see what snuff is all about. :drool:

I like these. :yes:

How about this one. Young lady-Picture Fergie-[the singer, not the Duchess of York] is about to put a casserole or cake into the oven. She gets that pre-sneeze face, says to her boyfriend, [or better yet girlfriend] "Sweetie, would you please cover my nose and mouth?" Sweetie does so, and Fergie* proceeds to sneeze loudly and violently 10 to 12 times followed by an "AY-AY-AY! :cryhappy: How's that sound?

*Or Daisy Duke if you prefer [How about Daisy and Fergie in a hay filled barn?]

Taller, thin guy with brown, floppy hair, coming home from the cold outside all bundled up, opening the door coughing with a runny nose. He fights sneezes while struggling to get out of his wet coat and boots. He blows his nose and he's just beyond congested. The tip of it is bright red. He coughs weakly into his first and sneezes so powerfully he bends over. He goes through the motions of making some tea but he can barely stay upright, and leans against the counter and battles a fit of wet sneezes. Finally with a cup of tea in hand he makes it to the bedroom where he changes into warm pajamas and tucks himself into bed, all sniffly and sneezing, clutching his chest against a few coughs.

*melt*

:drool:

C

Can I meet this guy and take care of him? :blush:

*melt*

:P

C

Can I meet this guy and take care of him? :hug:

Only for a day. He lives with me the rest of the year...it's winter now...just wait until spring when his allergies get going :laugh:

Young dark-haired man tucked up in bed, leaning on big white pillows, so full of cold that he's completely stuffed up and his eyes are all watery. There is a woman leaning over him and adjusting the pillows; he looks up at her, tells her he's going to sneeze then manages to hold it back (barely) until she pulls a handkerchief out of her bra and holds it to his nose. He sneezes wetly and forcefully several times, jerking forwards so hard that she puts her arm around his shoulders to support him. When he's finished he's out of breath and exhausted. She cuddles him against her until he's got his breath back, and then she wipes his nose and helps him blow.

Guest mr_big_sneeze

Definitely a group of women sneezing - say, 3-5....all sneezing from the same thing, but each having their own "style" of sneezing!

Young dark-haired man tucked up in bed, leaning on big white pillows, so full of cold that he's completely stuffed up and his eyes are all watery. There is a woman leaning over him and adjusting the pillows; he looks up at her, tells her he's going to sneeze then manages to hold it back (barely) until she pulls a handkerchief out of her bra and holds it to his nose. He sneezes wetly and forcefully several times, jerking forwards so hard that she puts her arm around his shoulders to support him. When he's finished he's out of breath and exhausted. She cuddles him against her until he's got his breath back, and then she wipes his nose and helps him blow.

I'd buy it :)

Definitely a group of women sneezing - say, 3-5....all sneezing from the same thing, but each having their own "style" of sneezing!

How about the Pussycat Dolls? [Don't you wish your girlfriend had hayfever like me? Don't you....] :drool:

Guest Kelly
Buildups, buildups, buildups and buildups.

Holdbacks and teases are good too ;-)

Oh and did I mention buildups? :drool:

Hahaha first reply took the words right outta my mouth! :drool: I'm so all about those build-ups. Mmmmmmm...

Anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes of continuous sneezing and blowing. For example, induce a sneeze or two, blow a couple of times, fold, rinse, repeat. It would have to be filmed in a casual setting such as a hotel room, with the girl lying on the bed either totally nude or in a thong.

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Ooh...it'd have to be a young man...lots of build-ups, a great pre-sneeze expression..and LOTS of sneezes. Talking is good, but not like in some wavs how the person just keeps saying that they have to sneeze over and over again. I'd want it to look like a real conversation...and he'd have lots of trouble getting his words out, but he'd make a valiant effort.

I like allergy sneezes.

A Completely Unrealistic thought....

Firth in Pride and Prejudice sopping wet in breeches sneezing helplessly and changing to take a hot steaming bath.

Mmmmmm.... I think if that was ever made, I could die a very happy girl indeed. And I'm using 'die' in the Shakespearean sense.

My ideal? I'm thinking period costumes and gothic-ness. Howling storm outside. Byronic hero in an open shirt pacing moodily in front of a fire, tortured with tickles and sniffles from a terrible cold. Then he'd have to be completely overcome by aching build-ups and false starts that culminated in powerful, wet sneezes. Sneezes in fits that left him bed double and shivering. Of course, the castle is completely deserted and he's too much of a man to ever think of taking himself to bed, so he'd have to put up with the sneezing all night long...

Woah, that is such a nice thought. I might have to write about that one somewhere...

As for me, it would have to be similar, but allergies would be just as good. I'm a big uncontrollable fit fan, especially in embarassing moments, or while trying to talk. I also have a thing (as I must have mentioned elsewhere), for foreign accents. So someone trying to speak the language, with a cute accent, with a cold or allergies....gah... :mellow: that would be my thing. And yeah, build-ups, failed stifles, a lot of the usual is cool.

Long build-ups would definitely need to be included in my dream video, i am a big fan of female sneezes so probably a girl (Preferably Sarah Michelle Gellar ;) ) dusting and getting lots of dust up her nose.

...two teenage girls who have just discovered their undying love for each other... they finally get a chance to sneak out into the woods to fool around... but soon after they get started, their hayfever acts up... ;)

Basically anything with cute nude girls and allergies.

webmeistro

A girl [insert girl I currently fancy (changes like the wind)], alone, and she's tickly. So she starts to hitch, and then she'll sneeze a little, and then she'll go back to her work. (Dunno what), and she'll do something that occupies her hands... you can guess.

At that point I'd turn off the camera, omove in front of it and start helping her sneeze/making out with her. And then expand on those thoughts.

Archived