Sneeze Fetish Forum

Geist

Guest Silver Pixie Dust

Wow. XDDDDD

Sounds like an eventful phone-call. XD :)

Though it also sounds like you had fun with it ;3 Hopefully you enjoyed yourself.

Thank you for sharing =O

god I love your posts, they're hysterical...lol but I get so &*%^&(%^&$ jealous!! and yes, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sharing...I'm gonna go cry now lol

LOL I cannot picture you under a desk that is just too funny. How come nothing like this ever happens to me? You are so lucky. I can't wait till Chui moves.....the obs are going to be crazy I just know it.

Guest iffthelurker

4am or not, I would have driven over and pounced her. Hell, I would have crawled through the phone line and pounced her! :)

Although, with the snot aversion that she mentioned, I am QUITE boggled by the fact that she induced that way.

Chui, you are an evil, EVIL woman. And I LIKE it! :cryhappy:

:innocent::innocent:

why, whatever do you mean...i know not this evil...i'm a perfect angel. its not my fault the tissue just happened to fall contrary to gravity and land precisely in my nose oh about 20 times... i fully contend that it was an utter accident brought about by a shift in the Earth's magnetic field right over my house. fortunately we have ways to monitor said shifts and i can tell you exactly when it will happen next....

:twisted:

:P

i do believe i shall call you later tonight.

I am prepared to retaliate! :)

Can I listen in? 3-way calling would come in handy right about now. :laugh:

Guest iffthelurker
:innocent::innocent:

why, whatever do you mean...i know not this evil...i'm a perfect angel. its not my fault the tissue just happened to fall contrary to gravity and land precisely in my nose oh about 20 times... i fully contend that it was an utter accident brought about by a shift in the Earth's magnetic field right over my house. fortunately we have ways to monitor said shifts and i can tell you exactly when it will happen next....

:laugh:

Perfect angel indeed. :laugh: One with a tarnished and rusted halo dangling from your delightful horns? Although Seph is an angel, so I suppose it's possible to be that wicked and still be an angel...

So do these shifts only occur over your house? Because that would be something I'd love to have happen here on a regular basis. :twisted:

:twisted: is oddly not intimidated.... :twisted:

feel free to join in on the three way, kayla. :laugh:

Hmm...we could turn it in to an orgy conference call. :o

:laugh: HOT FLAMIN' ONE-WINGED SPIKY WRONGBADFUNCANDY, OKAY. :o

You two.... whimsical IMPS of NO-NESS. :laugh:

I ehm... wish I didn't live on the proverbial other side of the proverbial pond. Ha. Never mind. To read is to live. :twisted:

Wonderful description of a wonderful experience; jealousy abounds; on the phone, eh?

What a lucky undisclosed person you are, Tenshi; well, both of you really. And talented!

Guest iffthelurker
Oooh hooo, just wait until AUGUST gets here, Iff! :laugh: Mwhahahah!

I shall be sure to pack PLENTY of extra pairs of panties since I KNOW they will be going up in flames on a regular basis (and panties are easier to replace than a whole pair of pants). :)

On second thought, maybe I'll just stick with skirts. Easier all around. :bleh:

actually...these shifts occur anywhere i happen to be, quite odd. :drool: although all indications point to a recurrance sometime in the beginning of august. :)

btw....not to be a total bastard or anything, but im really gonna try for 50. :laugh: i bet i can get it too! :bleh:

Not to be a total bastard or anything, but im really gonna try for 50. ^_^ i bet i can get it too! :lol:

You two are just wicked. :bleh:

Guest iffthelurker
actually...these shifts occur anywhere i happen to be, quite odd. :innocent: although all indications point to a recurrance sometime in the beginning of august. :heart:

btw....not to be a total bastard or anything, but im really gonna try for 50. :twisted: i bet i can get it too! :laugh:

FIFTY?!?!?!?! You EVIL wench!

:boom:

:twisted: now why does everyone keep calling me and evil bastard/wench/shameless hussy/master/ruler of the known world... oh how did that get in there :heart: there go my true colors again...

and yes....50

:heart: wig huh?? im a little short for that, not quite 6'7 am i? now if you wanted say, blonde and spiky, that i might could arrange....

Archived