Sneeze Fetish Forum

I induced in the presence of my bf!

Glowie

I was getting kind of tired of the fact that in the (almost) three months I've been seeing this guy I've never sneezed when I'm with him. Not unusual, since I don't sneeze easily, but I just wanted to do it for a change. So last night when we were lying in bed, he was facing away from me. I grabbed a small bunch of my hair to induce with, which I know is kind of gross cause you get a little bit of watery mucous in your hair then, but anyway. I managed to make myself sneeze after a couple of false starts, but by the time I did it I could hear him breathing deeply and thought he was asleep, so I stifled it not wanting to wake him. It sounded kind of unattractive, and of course, he was actually awake because he sleepily whispered "Bless you". I said "ta" but I was kind of embarrassed just with the knowledge that I induced in front of someone... IYKWIM?

Has anyone induced for their SO before without them knowing what you're up to? I'm sure lots of you have but I'm just curious. The first time I discovered inducing and the tissue method, I remember standing in the hallway when my ex was in the other room watching TV, making myself sneeze over and over because I was overcome with the novelty of sneezing more than just once! I don't think he reacted at all, but I still enjoyed it. Hehe. This is only the second time I've done it (that I can recall, anyway).

*raises hand*

It isn't even necessarily a SO, just maybe a cute guy to see his reaction. Usually I do this on the phone. I did once whole lying in bed with someone (like you described. I had a napkin, I think.) I think I'm a "blessing whore."

Has anyone induced for their SO before without them knowing what you're up to?

Not yet, but sounds like a wonderful idea... have to try that some time. Unfortunately usually

some form of mental block will come in between my dreams and my deeds... but just fantasizing

about doing it is fun ! Thank you for the idea :P

actually the only person i've ever induced for is Aku... :)

one day maybe i'll get over my snot thing enough to induce for other people. i think its cool that you can do that, though. :P

I have, in a similar situation to what you described, Glowie. Of course he didn't know that I'd induced since there's really no reason that he'd suspect me of doing that anyway. Plus, the allergies guarantee at least 4 sneezes per day out of me, so I doubt he really noticed.

I have done this many, many times, not just for an SO, but anytime I just want someone to hear me sneeze. I started out doing it to get over my reluctance to sneeze in front of others, but now I'm sort of hooked on doing it just for fun. When you combine this with my natural sneeziness, almost everyone I know has heard me sneeze.

I managed to make myself sneeze after a couple of false starts, but by the time I did it I could hear him breathing deeply and thought he was asleep, so I stifled it not wanting to wake him. It sounded kind of unattractive, and of course, he was actually awake because he sleepily whispered "Bless you". I said "ta" but I was kind of embarrassed just with the knowledge that I induced in front of someone... IYKWIM?

Has anyone induced for their SO before without them knowing what you're up to? I'm sure lots of you have but I'm just curious.

Well it's nice that he blessed you. Over the years I've done this many times. Usually with every guy I've ever dated because I needed to know if they were blessers. :) Yes, I'm Bridget Fonda from Singles. :laugh::bleh::drool:

Now way, not fond of sneezing in front of people. However if ever I met a female fetishist I wouldn't mind doing it.

Guest ilovelamp2

i have not done it lying in bed like that, but it sounds like a good idea and i would like to do that. :heart: i rarely ever sneeze naturally (i've been w/my man for almost a year and have never sneezed in front of him). recently though i've gone into the bathroom and induced a sneeze w/the door shut when he's in the other room so he can hear it but cant see me. i have been wanting to sneeze in front of him but i've just never been able to, sucks i'm really not much of a frequent sneezer unfortunately. i have only induced in the other room a few times when i know he'll be able to hear it, but he's never blessed me thru the shut door when i've done it. he doesn't know about me liking sneezing so i dont think he'd suspect anything unusual. guess i've just wanted to sneeze in front of him to see his reaction. i know he usually blesses people cuz i've seen him bless other people who have sneezed in front of him.

Guest FriarTom

I love this topic. ;) It is alomost like y'all are talking about masturbation (in my mind, self induced sneezing and masturbation are very close cousins)

So I've a question...did your SO (or anyone else for that matter) ever catch you inducing when you did not intend to be caught?

FT

• 3 weeks later...

oh ya i totally did it for the first time the other day too. :twisted: it was on the phone with the girl i like. she knows about the fetish and hes only ever seen/hurd me sneeze um...twice i think. she keeps buggin me about how cute i sound when i sneeze :drool: ba i think shes on glue but ya i was in bed on the phone um oh ya i uses the tissue method works pretty dame good to got two out of me lol oh agreed with the being a blessings whore lol :laugh:

*raises hand*

I think I'm a "blessing whore."

:lol: Me too!! I have done this with every significant other that I've had (usually my first sneeze in front of them is induced) just because I've wanted to see if he is a blesser or not.

I think it is SUPER cute that he sleepily said "bless you." That makes me melt.

*raises hand*

I think I'm a "blessing whore."

^_^ Me too!! I have done this with every significant other that I've had (usually my first sneeze in front of them is induced) just because I've wanted to see if he is a blesser or not.

I think it is SUPER cute that he sleepily said "bless you." That makes me melt.

I used to try to induce over the phone to guys. Was as brave as I could be. And I'm always dying to see if someone is a blesser or not! And yes that's a super cute situation, lucky!

Ahh feeling relatively normal now. :laugh:

• 2 years later...

naaww dat is so so cute dat he said bless you :cryhappy:

thats a faiir cute story you told us. trust me, ive had many thoughts about doing this.

when im lying on the bed and its all dark, but ive never had the courage to sneeze infront of any1.

i would heaps like to do this doe, when (or if) i find myself a bf, i shall attempt this.

i agree with every1, i need to know if hes a blesser. :blink:

I managed to make myself sneeze after a couple of false starts, but by the time I did it I could hear him breathing deeply and thought he was asleep, so I stifled it not wanting to wake him. It sounded kind of unattractive, and of course, he was actually awake because he sleepily whispered "Bless you". I said "ta" but I was kind of embarrassed just with the knowledge that I induced in front of someone... IYKWIM?

Has anyone induced for their SO before without them knowing what you're up to? I'm sure lots of you have but I'm just curious.

Well it's nice that he blessed you. Over the years I've done this many times. Usually with every guy I've ever dated because I needed to know if they were blessers. :lol: Yes, I'm Bridget Fonda from Singles. :lol::laugh::laugh:

yesyesyesyesyesss! :laugh:

In fact, I thought I was the only one! I always induce on thee phone whenever I have a new SO because I need to know if they bless me. :laugh: I also have done this in person with my friends before, if we're at a sleepover and they're half asleep or whatever, or they can't see me because it's dark, I induce with my hair. [Yeah, gross, I know. xD] Since I have NEVER sneezed naturally in front of an SO, because I rarley sneeze, I rely on inducing. It's pretty amazing. Glad I'm not the only one. :laugh:

I've induced on the phone when talking to guys and also in a different room, because I like the attention of being blessed. Your situation is what I've always wanted to do, but my hair doesn't trigger sneezing for me and usually the SO is cuddling next to me with his arms wrapped all over so it is kind of impossible not to move and do it.

I think it is really cute that you tried to stifle not to wake him up and then he blessed you sleepily! Aww!

Archived