being sneezed on

Guest benluz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WalterDESneeze

iT IS GREAT BEYOND ALL IMAGINATION

has anyone ever been sneezed on did you like it and was anything said toi the sneezer

No, no, no and no! I think it's disgusting!! :o Cover up! If I get sprayed even the slightest bit, I freak out and yell at whomever did it! So does that count as saying something...?

(Sorry to those who really enjoy it...I just can't seem to find the pleasure in being involved. I'd rather just watch from a safe distance :laugh:)

My crush accidentally sneezed on my arm the other day :laugh: I was in HEAVEN! :o

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE when Jodi sneezes on me :):laugh::bleh::drool::drool:

she knows it drives me totally nuts too. Havent really had any strangers sneeze on me. Depending on the person, i might like it, but male, absolutelyNOT

Female, yes

has anyone ever been sneezed on did you like it and was anything said toi the sneezer

It's an exquisite experience, reeking of intimacy. I've been playing "human hanky" with a number of consenting ladies for years now.

It's an exquisite experience, reeking of intimacy. I've been playing "human hanky" with a number of consenting ladies for years now.

It is sheer ecstasy!

I do remember not entirely liking it when I was little, but then that was before it really statred to have the interesting effects on me it did later. As a rule, if a sneeze is attractive, getting it all over one is fun.

I love being sneezed on!!!! ^_^:bleh::lol: I love it when a guy (I have to have a crush on them though) Gets that really cute pre-sneeze face, and then just sneezes on me, anywhere! I absolutely love being sneezed on and I love it when a guy (like before, I have to have a crush on them) sneezes into me :wub: if they just press their face into me (again anywhere) and then just sneezes... :blushing: oh how dreamy that is I love it so much!!!! It's one of those sneezes where I just want to be like *again please* :innocent:

• 4 weeks later...

oh ok ya i totally agree with the most of ya bein sneezed on can be so totally amazing :drool: but hears a grose thought lol my twin brother sneezed on me to be a grose bum :twisted: oh it was s wrong im more ways than one lol i was just standing there cleanin up at work and him and the guy he was workin with came in and than the bum sneeze on me so so very worng in many ways family members should never be aloud to sneeze

Yes, I LOVE being sneezed on by men that I'm close to! It's happened a few times, once by hubby, and once by someone special (you know who you are! :drool: ). Oooh, and it also happened on my recent vacation, too, which totally ROCKED! :twisted: So, I've been sneezed on in my hair, on my neck, and once on the leg (ooooohhh, the memories :laugh: ). Spray to me is a beautiful thing, from someone I know. If it's some random stranger, NO THANKS! :D Unless of course he's a very handsome stranger with a wonderful sneeze, then perhaps... :P (Judgmental cow coming through, MOOOOOOOOOOO! :P )

I have never been sneezed on but it sounds like fun :blushing: The thing is I'm not really into germs so I have wonderd if I would enjoy it as much as I believe I would. Well hopefully one day I will get to find out for myself :lol:

• 3 months later...

One time this girl i liked sneezed in my face when she leaned in to kiss me. She was MORTIFIED, embarassed beyond belief. It was awesome! :) But she found it very hard to believe I didn't find it disgusting....

I have to admit, I really don't understand how being sneezed on would be a good thing. I think it's pretty gross. But maybe I just haven't had the right person to sneeze on me. I don't know, but it's definitely not something I'm longing for. I love to hear and see sneezes, but I really don't need to be directly involved at all.

Hmmm... I've been sneezed on only really slightly (meaning that some mist landing on my hands etc), but oh YES I find that a turn-on. Of course, this has to be a person I find generally attractive. And he has to apologize, because bad manners turn me off... But OH BOY, you don't only hear that he sneezes, and see that he sneezes, but you feel it on your skin also. Gotta love that. :poke:

I might as well eat my words now! *referring to post on first page*

I've gradually built up the courage to let Salmon sneeze on me. It's a really weird but awesome special bond. I much prefer that he stifle into me than actually spray me - one time he sprayed me from a short distance and I flipped out on him! But yes, having him sneeze into my hand, shoulder, or collarbone is really quite nice...it makes me feel mushy inside :o

Anyone else, though, and I beat you senseless!!! :eek:

I have to admit, I really don't understand how being sneezed on would be a good thing. I think it's pretty gross. But maybe I just haven't had the right person to sneeze on me. I don't know, but it's definitely not something I'm longing for. I love to hear and see sneezes, but I really don't need to be directly involved at all.

:bleh::cryhappy::laugh:

I can understand your point. I can see someone directly sneezing a big mess all over you. Some people have very sloppy sneezes. :laugh: However, to have someone sneeze (and mind you, it would need to be someone I know well) beside me randomly and feel that slight tingle of spray is pretty damm hot. ;):):blushing:

A couple years ago, I think when I was in 3rd grade I was sneezed on...ever sinse then, I've always hated it =P

I was sitting 'Indian Style' and there was this boy who had his back in front of me. He was playing cards. He was gonna sneeze so I guess he didn't want to sneeze on the tabe...he turned his head and sneezed right on my leg =__________=

I was in 6th grade and I was walking to class when I was sneezed on by some HUGE (tall) guy...RIGHT IN MY EYE!!!

OMG I hated it. If it had been anywhere else...but it wasn't...so, I ran to the bathroom and tried to...wash out my eye?!?! :shy:

Oh well.

I do enjoy it when my S/O sneezes on me (except near my face...probably because of that incident).

Count me in with the "love it" group - but only if I'm really into the sneezer. (IOW - female that I'm attracted to.) Otherwise: :laugh:

Can't say I've ever had this happen to me though, at least not in the unpleasant way! :laugh:

Archived