Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request:Giantess sneeze?

ohnozdust

Here's a small request:are there any stories floating around that involve sneeze(s) from a giantess? Google isn't exactly helping me out either.

-Thanks

What is your definition of a "giantess"? How tall?

I'd say around 80 to 100 feet tall maybe? I just wanted to see what's out there.

There are the two "giant sneeze" stories floating around, back from the old Sneezing Girls website days or before. Othere than those I can't think of any, wish there were more myself.

There are the two "giant sneeze" stories floating around, back from the old Sneezing Girls website days or before.

I did find this story that features a giantess and a sneeze.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I use to love the story "Thing at the Beach", and I have been trying to find it, but it seems to have been removed from the board. What happened? Dose it still exist?

Also, since we seem to have simpler tastes in sneezes (super powered ones), and since you seem to be looking for ideas to write about, I was wondering if you would be interested in trading stories?

I use to love the story "Thing at the Beach", and I have been trying to find it, but it seems to have been removed from the board. What happened? Dose it still exist?

Also, since we seem to have simpler tastes in sneezes (super powered ones), and since you seem to be looking for ideas to write about, I was wondering if you would be interested in trading stories?

The story is now found in the SFF female stories archive under my name. Trading stories sounds good. Just let me know how you want to do that!

Sniz

I guess the simplest way would be if we both post 2-3 ideas for a story, and the other person would chose one of those stores and post a story based on it in the story section of the forum.

Would that be ok with you? If so, post your I Ideas for my story, and I will tell you my ideas for yours. If not, tell me how you would like to conduct the trade.

I look forward to writing a story for you. :twisted:

Archived