New boyfriend's allergies become apparent in real life

RNAllergicgirl

So me and my new boyfriend went on a long walk today as today it was finally warm enough to go outside with a t-shirt and shorts on. Beautiful. He is about 5'10", brown eyes, shaved head, big nose, always kinda looks like he has a 5 oclock shadow even when freshly shaven, and kinda looks 'tough'. Really nice muscular body, not too built just looks kinda athletic.

Anyways we went walking around town to get coffees and just enjoy the nice day. We were at a party the night before and he was sneezing a bit here and there, it was definately hot, but today on our walk he got a real allergy attack. All morning he had been sneezing while we were watching TV and eating breakfast (maybe about 5 in 4 hours)? As we went on our walk, he kept sniffling, and had a tissue in his pocket that he kept taking out to blow his nose. Also he was rubbing his eyes and they were watering. He generally seems to sneeze in singles, but at one point he sneezed once "heshooo excuse me" then a pause of about 5 seconds, then again, "he-shoo"....then again, and again, and again, and again....I wasn't really counting but must have been about 12. At one point we were walking on the side of a busy road, he had his cell phone out and was trying to dial, but had to sneeze, so he turned away and held out his cell towards me while bending down and sneezing towards the road....next he makes a joke about it and says he's going to fall into traffic due to allergies. Then he says he is going to have to start taking some medicine soon....normally he just takes homeopathic stuff that doesn't seem to work all that well (too bad :) ) Anyways, he seems to have REALLY bad allergies, I feel bad for him, but it is amazingly hot.

The best part about this guy is how he really doesn't mind talking about allergies....it is so damn hot. At first I thought he might suspect something, because he kept bringing it up...and I really didn't want to give away anything by sounding too interested in the topic! :laugh:

The best part about this guy is how he really doesn't mind talking about allergies....it is so damn hot. At first I thought he might suspect something, because he kept bringing it up...and I really didn't want to give away anything by sounding too interested in the topic! :bleh:

Hehe, I know what you mean; my boyfriend told me a couple of times at the start that he had hayfever, allergies, etc. All I could think to say was, "Oh, really?" because I thought if I said anything else he might think that I was too interested, lol!

Nice obs, thanks. You lucky thing. ^_^

Archived