Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Often do you sneeze?

dasneeze

Hi All,

Just a quick couple of questions.

1. Do you sneeze more as an adult than you did as a kid?

2. How often do you sneeze?(Everyday, Once a week, not as much as you would like etc.)

Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

1. I would say so, but I've only been an adult for about half a year! I'll have to get back to you on this in a decade or so. But I do think I've been sneezing a lot more lately. I have to say...I'm enjoying it!

2. I sneeze at least once a day (which would include anywhere from 1 to 4 sneezes), but once in a blue moon, I go a day without doing it. More often but still rarely, I sneeze twice in a day.

1. I don't think so. I actually can't remember how often I sneezed as a kid, but I think it's about the same as now.

2. Not a fraction of how often I would like. The absolute most frequent for me would be just one single about once or twice a day. But on average I would say once every couple of days. As I've said in another thread, I'd really really like to have an allergic fit one day, even if only once. Just to know what it feels like. But as I've never been allergic to anything in any way my whole life, I don't see this happening. ^_^

1. Do you sneeze more as an adult than you did as a kid? Yes. Although, I think it might just seem that way because I am more conscious of it now.

2. How often do you sneeze? 2-3 times a day on average. It used to be less, but I've gotten good at coaxing out even the smallest tickles. I wouldn't mind doing 5 times that amount, though. ^_^

Hmm, well, I've only been "an adult" for a year and a quarter...so that's not a very long time ^_^ So I would have to say I sneezed more as a kid, self-conscious as I am!

As for how many times per day? Well, usually it's only around one or two. Really, most days I don't sneeze at all, and that's perfectly okay with me. But what the heck? Today I've sneezed four times! I don't know what to do :bleh:

1. definately more as an adult, especially as i work in labs with lovely chalk boards full of sneeze makers... :bleh:

2. at least once a day, but lately its been 3-4 times minimum. thats still not enough though :lol: what i wouldnt give to sneeze ten times a day! ^_^

1. i'm not really sure, but i think i probably do sneeze more now than i did as a kid...cant really remember..memory sucks :heart:

2. i guess i sneeze about 8-15 times a day, more when i have a cold; like i did last week

YES! I tried so hard to supress them as a kid. So actually sneezing at all is a huge difference.

2. How often do you sneeze?(Everyday, Once a week, not as much as you would like etc.)

Daily, pretty much, I would guess 3-5 times a day.

1) More as an adult....if that's even possible.

2) Many, many, many times everyday. Too many to count! :heart:

I sneeze a LOT more as an adult than I did as a child... I didn't develop allergies until I was well into my 20s, and now I've got at least minor allergies to just about everything *sigh*. Semi major allergies to dogs & mold.

>:D at Lynne. :twisted:

Can't remember really small details from being a kid, but I do recall that I didn't want to it in front of other people.

Lately......quite a bit every day. Must be the unseasonably warm weather.

I think I do sneeze more now than as a kid. Maybe I'm just more aware of it now I dunno. Of course it could be that I work in a rather dusty warehouse environment too. ;)

On an average day I'd say I sneeze 8ish times. Almost always in doubles.

A friend of mine had the theory that people sneeze more the older they get, and he reckoned that his father (in his sixties) sneezed more than twice as much as he did (early 30s at the time).

I suppose I sneeze more now than as a child but don't really have anything concrete to back that up with.

And yes, I sneeze every day, number of times is variable.

Dasneeze, what about you, since you ask the question ?

I think I do sneeze more than I did as a kid. However, as a kid, I didn't have the complete stifling problem that I have now.

I can't really give an average on how much I sneeze daily. It can be anywhere from no sneezes, to 12 generally. You see, I only sneeze a few times a week due to unknown factors, however I sometimes will sneeze like 12 times (once 30) in a row because of vasomotor, which basically causes me to sneeze and sneeze after I eat/when I get too full. I generally sneeze about 6-8 times in a row from vasomotor, which can occur anywhere from one to (on occasion) three times a day, but doesn't necessarily happen every day (just most :D )

It is strange, when I have vasomotor symptoms, I get the tickle only once or twice, usually with the first sneezes that begin the fit. Then after those, I don't feel a tickle, I just feel the hitching breaths. *shrug* I'm weird.

-Yiffy

Definitely sneeze more as an adult than I did as a kid, largely because I had a phobia about sneezing in front of or within earshot of other people, and since I've been out of my parents' house, that inhibition has become largely irrelevant. About five years ago I developed a moderate photic sneeze reflex, which I never had as a child. It's reliable enough that I always carry sunglasses with me, to avoid having to sneeze when I'm in the company of someone I don't know well enough to sneeze in front of. Usually I sneeze 3-5 times daily, usually singles, usually have to coax them with a light source. I have some sort of chronic sinus irritation that causes me horrible headaches on a daily basis, and I think I'd probably feel better if I sneezed more often, but alas, no inducing method works for me.

I guess, I sneeze more nowadays as I did when I was a kid, because when I was young, I can't remember of ever had to sneeze more than once per tickle. As an adult now, often enough my nose manages to generate two sneezes per tickle, and I'm very very happy it works out this way. :laugh:

So I sneeze almost every day, I'd say I sneeze on 13 of 14 days or sth.^^

And I'd say that 5 days out of 14, I get the right tickle to think twice! :rolleyes: Feels sooo good!

• 3 weeks later...

Had the most incredible luck today. Between 7am, when I woke up, and 10am I sneezed 15 times. Three bunches of five. That's a new record for me. [all of them were natural; none induced] :laugh:

I've never been a very sneezy person, but since I'm more aware of it now, at least it feels like I'm sneezing more often. :laugh:

I sneeze two or three times every day when it's sunny outside. If not, maybe once a week or something.

I have never sneezed a lot, lucky for me becouse I hate to sneeze :) Even as a child I only about one a month at the most of course this amount might change if I was to have a cold but once again lucky for me I hardly ever got those. So all in all for someone who hates there own sneezes I'm a lucky girl :wub:

Well. I don't really remember that well when I was a kid. But I'm guessing I do sneeze more =)

But never enough >:-(

Guest mr_big_sneeze

I THINK I sneeze about the same number of times as I did as a child, although I can't be sure -

I would say that NORMALLY I sneeze about 5-10 times a week, but LATELY I've been sneezing 10-15 times PER DAY since

apparantly I have some sort of allergy I never knew about!

My response could be almost identical to "Glowie's". I might sneeze a little more often than when I was younger, but either way, I'm lucky if I sneeze once a week. Even when I'm sick, I hardly ever sneeze. I can induce okay, but never even get any doubles, let alone anything close to a sneezing fit. Alas, I'll just have to be content with hearing other people's sneezes, I guess.

Archived