Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's with today?!

K.Matsuri

Okay, so, it has definitely been determined that my little Salmon has indeed developed a mental block for sneezing (or even fake sneezing!) in front of me since I told him about this. He can get great build-ups, but the tickle always goes away at the critical moment. It's kind of funny/pathetic/really annoying. We're totally confused. So, I've been trying to coach him out of his block, but...no luck.

So, how do we know for sure it's a mental block? He told me that today in class he sneezed three times in front of his other friends. He's such a tease, always telling me these things!! Aaah!

In the meantime, I've been sitting here on my computer hanging out before class, and I've sneezed 4, count them, 4 times. I'm not sick and I'm not allergic to anything. I don't know what's up. The first one (well, two) was a double. H-tsch, h-tsch - quick, uncovered, dry. My head bobbed forward and I was like what? And then with the second I was like "eh?" (I don't derive much pleasure from my own sneezing). A few minutes later another small "h-tsch!" came. The most recent happened just a few minutes ago. This one was voiced - "ha-TSCHU!" It was a little wet and I picked my hand up to cover it. Then I came here and posted because seriously, I do not sneeze much, and this is ridiculous!

My head bobbed forward and I was like what? And then with the second I was like "eh?" (I don't derive much pleasure from my own sneezing). A few minutes later another small "h-tsch!" came. The most recent happened just a few minutes ago. This one was voiced - "ha-TSCHU!" It was a little wet and I picked my hand up to cover it. Then I came here and posted because seriously, I do not sneeze much, and this is ridiculous!

Well whether you get pleasure from your own sneezing or not, bless you nonetheless. It's always such a thrill when those who rarely sneeze have a surprising episode like this. ^_^

I know the feeling. I've been dating my girlfriend for over 1 year and she has only sneezed naturally twice infront of me, she sneezes pretty much when on her own though. Good thing she induces for me or I would become REALLY frustrated.

Good thing she induces for me or I would become REALLY frustrated.

Yeah really.

Luckily Salmon induces for me and produces these ridiculously long chains of really scary sneezes (6 to 9 in a row)...but they're not the natural, cute little ones I'm used to hearing from him! I know beggars can't be choosers, but...I'm sure you understand ^_^

My own S.O. can occasionally get "performance anxiety," as we like to refer to it... he'll get some nice build-ups, but it doesn't always result in a sneeze. :bleh: He also likes to tell me whenever he sneezes throughout the day at work, and how he grumbles about it. People tend to assume he's grumbling because of the sneeze, when he's really grumbling because I wasn't there to witness it. ^_^

Very nice obs, especially the self bit. Yes, sad that you don't get more out of your own sneezes.

Interesting that you notice the vocalisation, which never seems to get mentionad around here but which fascinates me.

Interesting that you notice the vocalisation, which never seems to get mentionad around here but which fascinates me.

It is fascinating, isn't it! I notice it 'cause I'm a linguistics minor ^_^ Phonetics are fascinating!

They certainly am. Interesting how, counterintuitively, a small sneeze consisting of a voiced glottal plosive can , with a little extra force lead to a second which is an unvoiced dental spirant, he said vaguely. We called it philology.

I do understand completely... Induced sneezes are nice and all that but there is something very special and oh so nice about real natural sneezes. Once my gf had this really bad cold which got REALLY sneezy when she was in the classroom, unfortunatley I study something completely different than her so I wasnt there to see it, but that retelling she did is actually more of a turn on then if I think about all the times she has induced for me.

Archived