Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Joys of Inducing For the First Time

Miss.A.Tishoo

This is my first post :winkkiss: so hello, everyone!

Firstly here's a bit of background info on my first inducing experience ~ I have had a thing for sneezing for as long as I can remember, but I thought it was just something weird that I alone endured (wow, was I ever wrong!). So to cut a long story short, I found this forum, read up on a lot of the obs and chit chat and of course was fully intrigued by the idea of inducing. Particularly because I am not a sneezy person by nature; in fact I hate sneezing in public!

So I tried Q-tips with no result...I tried tissue paper & cocktail sticks with no result...I even tried sprinkling pepper into the air and inhaling it on my finger - but there wasn't even the slightest tickle (just a bit of a burn :twisted:).

In the end I gave up... until I read an ob about dental floss. I decided it was worth a go - and set to work immediately. It instantly felt different to everything else I had tried - there was a slight tickling, but only in certain spots - so I kept going, focusing on those areas, and sure enough that unique sensation of a sneeze started to build! However, it took a further minute before I finally reached the holy grail - a moderate volumed "Huh-too!".

Evidently, I was thrilled with my progress and continued for the rest of that afternoon inducing (and recording :innocent:) my sneezes. However I noticed a problem with my equipment (the dental floss) - after a few induces it became impossible to use effectively, due to the soggy factor :innocent:. This then lead me back to the cocktail stick - which I did actually manage to induce with many times in the end.

The price of a cocktail stick is costly though and my nose soon became a little too tender to proceed :D. Even the following morning I found the prospect of it a little too painful so I began my search for something greater, something equal, but more durable than dental floss!!

My search was not in vain; hanging on my mirror was a long loop of ribbon from a present I had recently been given! The guilt I felt was palpable (honestly, I did feel terrible for the mere thought) but the temptation to try it was too much to resist... so I cut off a strip and began to induce...

All I can say is OMG :omg: - it was amazing! There was zero pain, amazing, tantilising builds, and some really amazing sneezes! On the whole I found using the ribbon brought on far more powerful, desperate sneezes for me than anything else. I even had some extremely memorable doubles where I barely had time to inhale for the approaching sneeze!

I also decided to test my new found talent while microphoning with a friend (which is a BIG deal for me, because I usually HATE sneezing in earshot of anyone) but I'll save that story for another observation :D.

Anyway, my point is, if you have any gift-wrapping ribbon hanging around TRY IT - and I really hope you have as much fun as me :blushing:.

Miss. A. Tishoo x

It certainly sounds like a menorable sneezy couple of days. And the details of tickles and methods and sneezes are very wonderful. I hope you don't exhaust yourself... or your supply of sneeziness.

Welcome to the forum!

Bless you, and welcome! Great obs, and very well written. Ribbon is one of the few things I haven't tried to induce with, but you can bet I will!

Cheers :) that does sound like a fun discovery to make! welcome to the forum, thanks for the well written obs (I love and live for details *bow*), and enjoy the ribbon ;)

This is my first post :pimp: so hello, everyone!

Firstly here's a bit of background info on my first inducing experience ~ I have had a thing for sneezing for as long as I can remember, but I thought it was just something weird that I alone endured (wow, was I ever wrong!).

You and probably everyone else here. :angelsad:

Very nice first post and I'm glad to hear that you found something that works for you. I tend to go the floss threader and/or price tag (both pretty much the same to me) however, my longtime never fail inducer has always been the bobby pin. I've used it since I was 11 years old. :pirate:

Bless you!!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful inducing experience ... may there be many more! Welcome to the forum!

Evidently, I was thrilled with my progress and continued for the rest of that afternoon

Yes, evidently. :yes: That was just one of the lines I loved. Thank you for the obs and welcome. You write with such an effortless style. Much like your inducing, since the ribbon.

Archived