Sneeze Fetish Forum

Delicious Gentleman in Restaurant (male)

liricospinto

I noticed, when the host seated me for lunch, that the table next to me was occupied by two women and an absolutely exquisite-looking young man in his early twenties: oval face, creamy skin with a few freckles, kissable mouth, glossy chestnut curls, and a beautifully-shaped, rather long, narrow-bridged nose. I was seated in such a way that I could see him in profile, and to my delight, I was looking in the right direction when he sneezed twice, politely covering with his napkin -- gentle but definite Ha-tchoooo, Ha-tchooooo . . . dry and slightly breathy allergy-type sneezes. He sniffled audibly after this, and eventually got up to go to the bathroom. He spent a little while in there, while I thought longingly of the sneezing I might be hearing if I were to eavesdrop outside the door. He came back with the end of his lovely nose a bit red, and a handful of Kleenex. Toward the end of my meal, I heard him blow his nose discreetly, after which he immediately sneezed again, more forcefully: Ha- ISHOOO!

*sigh*

Okay...that was one of the best obs I've ever read. I love the vivid details you gave us...and I'm a sucker for beautifully sculpted, narrow noses. That must have made your day-I know it would have made mine! Thanks for sharing this!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous obs, really beautifully evoked. Isn't it the best when you catch these moments?

Mmmm, yes, veeery yummy observation indeed! :pimp: You're so lucky to get so see such a hot guy sneeze.

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the encouraging words -- I am new to the forum, and new to writing this sort of thing, and so I am most pleased to know that it was enjoyable. This was one of my absolute favorite observed sneezes of all time, though I am, as most of us are, a devotee of such experiences.

Very delightful description of the beautiful bloke...and sneezes; hmm, I wonder if there is a good excuse for hanging around outside lavatories; someone ought to have thought of one by now.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, wonderful observation (you have a grateful audience here !).

And welcome too !

I was wondering what a liricospinto sneeze would sound like... Certainly full-voiced, forthright, probably drawing on quite a bit of stamina.

Yes, wonderful observation (you have a grateful audience here !).

And welcome too !

I was wondering what a liricospinto sneeze would sound like... Certainly full-voiced, forthright, probably drawing on quite a bit of stamina.

Indeed, Atchoum -- the resonance is pretty impressive, if I do say so myself . . . which may be why I have also mastered the absolutely silent stifle; my usual sneeze is not something I would ever perform in public. I'm not sure I am technologically accomplished enough to figure out how to do a .wav (in fact I'm quite sure I'm not; I'm a bit of an idiot on that front). Are there instructions somewhere about how to do it? I have derived such delight from .wavs; I'd like to contribute what I can, although I am a single-sneezer only -- rather disappointing.

Very lovely! I know I'm not above hovering near a sneezy good looking fellow myself. :drool: Thanks for sharing all the details!

Archived